Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Technical Issues/New Girl Tonight

Shandy Offline

RE: Technical Issues/New Girl Tonight
yup, she's just got them out... maybe they're not stayin on long.......
12-04-2009 22:12
Find all posts by this user
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

Prehaps if i shake my T.V hard enough they might fall off.Big Grin

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
12-04-2009 22:14
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

I assure you the tassles will be coming off soon.

Stay tuned!
12-04-2009 22:16
Shandy Offline

haha good good! Big Grin
12-04-2009 22:18
tsurugi Offline
Banned

what a good signing how can you not be impressed reminds me of when robinho went to man city
13-04-2009 00:43
Digital Dave Away
Retired

elitetvonline Wrote:Im upset, none of you have mentioned the change of music!

Oh dear, sorry about the lack of reaction - I've been away all Easter so I'm just catching up with things. As others have mentioned, I'm sure the lack of response to the music changes is a positive reflection on your visuals as people were too entranced to notice the music!

Anyway, I have to say I'm massively impressed with the change in music and with the speed of your response following my comments on the other thread. Top marks! The music's much better and more in keeping with this type of channel, complementing the visuals rather than competing with them. I look forward to further developments on the music side, it's working really well tonight, including the vocals. Thanks again. One observation - the audio level of the live mic announcements seems rather high compared with the overall music level.

On the visuals, as I stated on the other thread, I like the girls standing up as you can see their whole figure. The close ups of bums look fantastic! I like the way the girls are moving in such a continuous and fluid way, like they're really being directed and know what they're doing.

However, looking at the positioning with a photographic eye, is it good practice to put both girls together and hard against the background? It doesn't look great in the wide to be honest. Perhaps bring them a little forward from the background, and split the girls, have them each at a different distance from camera so that they're in a different focal plane. That would give the shot more depth. It would also make it easier to pick up close ups of each individual girl.

I like the ethos of this channel, which seems to be 'cool sexiness' rather than going at it on all fours gyrating at 100 mph, like many other channels.

Keep up the good work!
13-04-2009 22:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

jutst want to say what a fantastic couple of signings youve made with tommie-jo and gemma massey. i met tommie-jo a couple of years ago and thought she would back then do a night show so im over the moon its happened. also brilliant that youve got gemma massey on too

Piper Niven Superfan
16-04-2009 16:44
Thread Closed