GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Positive Aspects of Sex

biggles Offline
@biggles_james

Positive Aspects of Sex
Proven by Scientists - A facial does good:

67-year-old grandma Stella Ralfinin has revealed the secrets behind her youthful complexion, claiming that her fresh-faced look is all down to applying SPERM onto her skin!

Stella- who describes herself as an author, counselor, life coach and tantric guide- says she picked up the unusual beauty tip whilst travelling around India.

‘I came across one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen. She told me she was in her late sixties but looked much younger. Her skin was so silky smooth and line free, I had to know her secret.’

‘It's worth thousands and thousands, but it's free,’ she says. ‘All you need is a lover but if you don't have one, you know what to do. All you need to do is, every ten days or two weeks, just both have a good time, make sure he has a good time, and when your beautiful love-making session is over, you are going to scoop this amazing sperm mask up in your fingers, put it on your face, leave it for fifteen minutes and wash it off.’

She continues: ‘I know some of you are thinking "What is she saying?!" but we have to assume that your lover is a healthy clean man and eats well.’

According to dermatologist Dr Oscar Hevia, the applying sperm to skin does have its merits.

‘Semen contains proteolytic enzymes, which are designed to break down proteins. In theory, if applied to the skin, these enzymes could help to break down the uneven and thickened dead layer of older, sun-damaged skin. This could make the skin feel smoother.’

He told HollywoodLife.com: 'However, this might only be achieved with daily application for days or weeks. It would also not be practical as a “mask,” since it is a body fluid and will not remain stable outside the body. It would lose its beneficial effect, if any, very quickly after application.’
20-06-2014 10:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles