Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 124 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Caty Cole - Studio66 nights - Chat & Discussion

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Caty Cole - Studio66 nights - Chat & Discussion
Well, it must be just me then but I'm afraid I've found Caty's first couple of sessions quite boring and only just above a daytime level.
I always felt Caty's great strengths were that she pushed the boundaries a bit more, and of course the way she took the lead in some of the greatest ever 2-4-1s on the shows. It's obviously early days but she's looking a pale shadow of this now.
It also looks like she has managed to negotiate the privileged single channel night time contract that means other girls on at the same time have to share a channel. And before anyone brings up the call stats argument, I didn't get the impression she was getting any more calls than the other girls (though nobody can prove this either way of course Wink). If anything I think the novelty value of seeing her on nights again will wear off if she doesn't up her game.
And before fans on here slag me off for saying this, I should say I have liked her in the past and hope she starts to get back to her old night time best soon. Smile
25-04-2017 18:27
Find all posts by this user
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

It's telling that her show last week got a big response, and last night didn't Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-04-2017 20:52
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Found Caty on twitter ... Not tweeted me and im Blocked ... DAMNnnnn
25-04-2017 21:45
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Exclamation RE: Caty Cole - Studio66 nights - Chat & Discussion
On tonight...

More of the lame tame same, or something interesting?

Maybe a nude shower session, or lots of nude standing with better angles, or how about a nude POV like Cara and Lily did recently.

Producers are taming her too much, but I have a feeling she doesn't want to show or do much anyway, kind of how she was during her final sessions before going to days.

Sad

AKA Lara Croft
28-04-2017 15:03
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

She can U-turn all she likes Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
28-04-2017 21:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Only been on screen for 45 minutes and this is already the best session she's done since her night return! Very sexy outfit and her movements are perfect! Hope the rest of the night is as good and better, and nude of course Big Grin

This is how tease sessions should be done!

Great start!!! Smile

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2017 22:47 by mrmann.)
28-04-2017 22:46
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Almost 2am...

Naked time? Nude shower time? Nude POV time?? Anything but a bed set time??

Come on Caty, rock this sh** Big Grin

AKA Lara Croft
29-04-2017 01:37
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Fuck sake. WTF, another bed set.

What a waste of an opportunity this has been. One great tease session (Only worth watching at 10 I guess), and that's it after four nights (Nearly two weeks span) of being on.

Same old same old. Shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. Nearly 4 hours of laying/sitting on a boring bed.

I don't think Caty really wants to be doing these shows. I'm a massive fan of hers, despite how I sound here, but she's been going through the motions for a VERY long time now and even seemed unhappy during her final night sessions at Studio 66 and Babestation. Can't believe she goes commando at times during the day, yet has only removed her thong once since returning to nights, and for a half hour only out of seven hours... Boring callers not wanting her nude? Her not wanting to go nude? The producers being lame as usual with women, other than ones they are possibly shagging or feeling up??

At this rate I wish she'd go back to days. Having her on nights feels like massive blue balls.

Of course I'll be eating my words if she ends up having a spectacular session, but still, it's already after 3am. It's just a shame that watching her on nights has become an anti climax, for someone so capable of doing the best sessions ever.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2017 04:14 by mrmann.)
29-04-2017 02:49
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I'd far rather have the Tartan Temptress on at nights than Cindy bloody Beale on the other side Wink

I thought she looked great.

29-04-2017 08:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-04-2017 02:49 )mrmann Wrote:  Fuck sake. WTF, another bed set.

What a waste of an opportunity this has been. One great tease session (Only worth watching at 10 I guess), and that's it after four nights (Nearly two weeks span) of being on.

Same old same old. Shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. Nearly 4 hours of laying/sitting on a boring bed.

I don't think Caty really wants to be doing these shows. I'm a massive fan of hers, despite how I sound here, but she's been going through the motions for a VERY long time now and even seemed unhappy during her final night sessions at Studio 66 and Babestation. Can't believe she goes commando at times during the day, yet has only removed her thong once since returning to nights, and for a half hour only out of seven hours... Boring callers not wanting her nude? Her not wanting to go nude? The producers being lame as usual with women, other than ones they are possibly shagging or feeling up??

At this rate I wish she'd go back to days. Having her on nights feels like massive blue balls.

Of course I'll be eating my words if she ends up having a spectacular session, but still, it's already after 3am. It's just a shame that watching her on nights has become an anti climax, for someone so capable of doing the best sessions ever.

Very harsh here. I think caty has overall has been very good since returning to nights & that was indeed the case last night. Looked nice and each stint she did was very watchable indeed

There is more to a nightshow than nakedness which you are obsessed about. unfair & harsh to say caty has been this poor according to you just because she's not going naked.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2017 10:08 by Rammyrascal.)
29-04-2017 10:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV