RE: Caty Cole - Studio66 nights - Chat & Discussion
Was there a video link deleted ^

AKA Lara Croft
20-05-2018 17:26
Find all posts by this user
jaw0448 Offline
Junior Poster

I think that S66 should make that black transparent leotard compulsory for all night show babes!
20-05-2018 17:29
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(20-05-2018 03:05 )mrmann Wrote:  Loser producer decides after more than a couple hours to have Caty change into a lame outfit. Where was he for the past two/three hours?? WTF. You could see that Caty was annoyed, considering she wears this outfit all the time.

Lack of consistency as always with the producers.

Was a good night from her despite that, though I still wish for shower sessions, pole sessions etc.

I understand your displeasure, but for most of that 2/3hrs the camera was on long shot from above, not really showing very much. The producers knew what they were doing. To have carried on wearing that same outfit on her new set, where very close up camera work was involved, in the pussy area, would have been a bridge too far. Caty's shows are a bit like Marmite. Some really fabulous stuff or god awful. The best for me was a similar set up in the office last year, where a hand held type pov camera was used. It allowed us to see close up, thru see-thru white panties, clear views of her pussy, also showing Caty's hand down inside them, rubbing her clit and generally moving her hands around there. At the same time this fondling was moving those panties from side to side giving us shots of pussy lips in the flesh. Nothing has topped that so far.
21-05-2018 16:06
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ But she didn't go on another set with closeups, she remained on the same set (Office), only she changed her outfit because of the producer. Kept the skirt on but changed into the red lingerie. Was it a different producer who showed up and the earlier producer went home? Maybe that was the case. The distance between her and the camera was still the same as it was when in the mesh outfit.

Just seems like a lack of dialogue on Studio 66 all the time, with women who've worked there for years still being unsure about things, vice versa regarding the producers too. I rarely ever get the same vibe about Babestation, which is why they are the superior channel despite their own flaws.

To be honest, when I watch Studio 66 on SKY, the quality of the visuals aren't great, and have a slight blur to them because of sub par camera feed, so it's not like we can really make out too much detail anyway. Babestation often shows more and during closeups as well, so I don't get why Studio 66 is so nervous and squeamish about things. Tonight will be more of the same dullness.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2018 20:39 by mrmann.)
21-05-2018 20:26
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

She's doing well tonight
22-05-2018 23:15
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

The overuse of low angles, in apparently contrast with all her colleagues does make me wonder how long before they just bring on a doll's house and have done with it.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
23-05-2018 08:18
Ultimate_Warrior Offline
Intercontinental Champion

She looked amazing on Tuesday night. Best I think I've ever seen her.

My current favourites: Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Hannah Claydon, Modesty Blaze, Lucy Anne Brooks, Elise James, Teejay Walker, Caty Cole...

My classic favourites: Jodie Gasson, Paige Tyler, Daryl Morgan, Holly McGuire, Kate D'Arcy, Ani James, Louise Dakotah, Lauren Daley, Charley Green, Morgan James, Sydney James, Demi, Alexa Heart, Paris, Jade Victoria, Sammie Pennington, Dahlia, Rosie Green...
24-05-2018 17:27
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Bizarre start to Cayt's show last night. After only being in the office set for just minutes, the camera panned away and was now showing us us all the sets in the studio and stopped at the empty chosen one. Soon Caty appeared wearing her black leotard, different from the the white knickers and skirt in the office. I take it this all happened because of the no show again from Clare Richards. On her third costume change to her red all in one bra and stockings outfit , with matching red panties, turned out to be the best for me. One particular caller got Caty fired up. He asked her to take her panties off, and got her to take her outfit off as well. This was done rather awkwardly and several times we were treated to glimpses of Caty's sticky out flaps hanging down, looking through her legs. Then rotating round on her ass, now nude, a full on quick shot of her pussy. Whether because of this or the producer likes her black leotard, it was soon thrown on the set in front of her, where she duly changed.She left at 4am when Masie took over
28-05-2018 19:30
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

The low angle trend continues with a good look at the floor. At least things can't get much lower than that (though if anyone can find a way, S66 can).

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-05-2018 08:31
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

it must be quite tiring to remember how to do the exact same poses in the same order on the same sets on every shift Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2018 09:03 by Rob169.)
02-06-2018 09:02
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV