Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

Kandi Kay - Studio 66 - Chat and Discussion (Only)

jules49 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Kandi Kay - Studio 66 - Chat and Discussion
I agree.Very tame performances since she has been back.Not sure if it is her choice or the producers but at the moment it is no better then a day show.
11-02-2018 10:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leatherface Offline
Senior Poster

I disagree with the posts above, I've seen very good shows. Last night was probably a bit boring, but I wonder what the camera guy is thinking when Kandi is showing her beautiful ass and he instead of showing moves away to show her side... that does not have any sense.
And I'm seeing this happening a lot of times. Is there a camera guy at studio66 who doesn't like the view of a sexy ass?
11-02-2018 11:30
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

She looked great I thought.Should of keep her on the office set.On the bed gets boring.
11-02-2018 12:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree Kandi has been very good since she returned & was again last night in her very sexy lingerie/outfits.

Kandi clearly is still good on the phones which is what matters most to s66, not how good she is visually

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 12:08 by Rammyrascal.)
11-02-2018 12:08
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Ofcom rules say don't make any shot too sustained or too intrusive.

But more, he's thinking is there anyone on the phone actually paying for this shot; he's thinking don't let them see too much for nothing. Make them cam to see her gusset properly; make them call to reposition the babe and be rewarded. *

It's his job to help the girl make the shots enticing, yes, but not actually enough to jerk to unless there's someone paying for it - and even then there's a question of how long can this be drawn out for; can we get him (or more properly them - remember listener numbers are massively important to night shows) to go on cam as well.

Really it is the babe's job to satisfy the people on her phone without overdoing the visuals. But that's were a babe's willingness to speculate to accumulate comes in - she has to judge what she feels is appropriately enticing to interaction without 'giving away the store'. (This is where too the shows can suffer when a babe or babes are too sure of their positions on the roster. If there is no competition for places then there is no real need to strive for maximum return and you get entirely by the numbers shows. Unfortunately Kandi walking back and forth into a high paid job whenever she feels like it and putting on the type of shows she has lately genuinely gives the impression she is one of these babes. It's a great shame given the fantastic stuff she has done in the past.)

There has to be value for the customer in paying and virtually nothing to let you off without doing so. (There's an idea that some hot shows/segments are allowed occasionally to keep more people interested and a general buzz around the shows.)

The thing is there's an art to doing what you've observed without making it too noticeable or frustrating to the point were guys go 'they're just having a laugh' and get disenfranchised. That is a babeshow cameraman's skill.

* He's probably also thinking "Shit I left FIFA running to come and do this!" but that's another story. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 12:18 by ShandyHand.)
11-02-2018 12:10
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

By far one of the laziest babe channel women I've seen when it comes to a performance. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

She has a tremendous body which makes it even more sad that she barely does much and still remains topless only.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2018 03:06 by mrmann.)
01-03-2018 03:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I though Kandi did a top show last night & was for me the best nightbabe on the shows. Wore some very sexy outfits/lingerie & moving around well with her magnificent big natural assets bouncing around

Piper Niven Superfan
01-03-2018 09:57
leatherface Offline
Senior Poster

(01-03-2018 03:04 )mrmann Wrote:  By far one of the laziest babe channel women I've seen when it comes to a performance. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

She has a tremendous body which makes it even more sad that she barely does much and still remains topless only.

have you even watched her last night?
eek

It was an incredible show!
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2018 12:38 by leatherface.)
01-03-2018 12:38
leatherface Offline
Senior Poster

(01-03-2018 09:57 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I though Kandi did a top show last night & was for me the best nightbabe on the shows. Wore some very sexy outfits/lingerie & moving around well with her magnificent big natural assets bouncing around

Absolutely. I would be happy if a lot of other girls would make a show half as good as the one Kandi did last night.
01-03-2018 12:41
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(01-03-2018 12:38 )leatherface Wrote:  
(01-03-2018 03:04 )mrmann Wrote:  By far one of the laziest babe channel women I've seen when it comes to a performance. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

have you even watched her last night?
eek

It was an incredible show!

I'm with the other fella. A shadow of her former self.
01-03-2018 17:41

Click here to watch Studio 66