Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

Kandi Kay - Studio 66 - Chat and Discussion (Only)

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kandi Kay - Studio 66 - Chat and Discussion
shes been back for a few days

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-10-2016 03:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JustWantSomeFun Offline
Senior Poster

So it seems obvious that Kandi no longer cares about her fans on S66, gone back to camming just on AdultWork, no S66 pervcam, or those who pay more per month to subscribe to her official website than her onlyfans non-exclusive content on there, but I would imagine that when she returns to TV her S66 fans will be number 1 again.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2016 13:35 by JustWantSomeFun.)
15-11-2016 13:30
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(15-11-2016 13:30 )JustWantSomeFun Wrote:  So it seems obvious that Kandi no longer cares about her fans on S66, gone back to camming just on AdultWork, no S66 pervcam, or those who pay more per month to subscribe to her official website than her onlyfans non-exclusive content on there, but I would imagine that when she returns to TV her S66 fans will be number 1 again.

In fairness to Kandi, she really doesn't owe anyone anything. If you really wanna keep seeing her just join her website. And maybe stop taking her absence personally.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-11-2016 13:52
JustWantSomeFun Offline
Senior Poster

I am a member of her website and have been for years, but considering she herself stated that S66 was the best channel she'd ever worked for no TV because she's studying, Lola Knight managed it, plus what about her tweet today saying she hasn't got time to reply to DM's because of her studies, then finds time to go on cam.
15-11-2016 14:14
Robot Devil Offline

But camming only takes an hour or two. Not the 10pm to 5.30am stint, plus travelling times. It must be taxing. So if she wants to focus on studying, fair play to her. If she ever comes back to the channels- great. If not, c'est la vie.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-11-2016 14:57
JustWantSomeFun Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry but when she was last on TV it was once a week, if we were lucky, I can't see how that would hurt, last year I was doing 2 night courses at college as-well as a full time job but I still coped, but then we don't all have the luxury of rolling back the duvet and charging upto £300 pound an hour for getting our boobs out.
15-11-2016 15:51
Robot Devil Offline

^ Then don't pay her '£300' then. But there's no point whinging about it. If you're simply a fan of hers, and are a member of her website, you're still getting to see her. So why are you going on about this ? If you're not prepared to pay more money than you do then so be it. It just sounds like you're a frustrated, albeit, embittered fan. Just deal with it.

15-11-2016 15:58
JustWantSomeFun Offline
Senior Poster

Im not saying I would pay her that, that's what she can get for camming without leaving the house, as for her website, that seems to have been put in the " don't bother with " file, nothing new in over a month, but she's happy to take the money each month, I was happy to cam with her on S66 but she appears to have given up doing that and I don't see why I should have accounts on every possible site just to see her live, I am a massive fan of hers but obviously not all her fans mean that much anymore.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2016 16:35 by JustWantSomeFun.)
15-11-2016 16:15
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

Any one no what she is studying
15-11-2016 17:17
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(15-11-2016 14:57 )Robot Devil Wrote:  But camming only takes an hour or two. Not the 10pm to 5.30am stint, plus travelling times. It must be taxing. So if she wants to focus on studying, fair play to her. If she ever comes back to the channels- great. If not, c'est la vie.

Agree, fair play to kandi focusing on her studies for the time being, she's getting her life & career sorted ready for when she eventually retires from the glamour/adult industry which is perfectly understandable given how long Kandi has been in the glamour/adult industry. Disagree she no longer cares about her s66 fans.

If Kandi decides to return to s66 & the babeshows, fine. If she decides not to return to s66 & the babeshows, then that's also fine.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2016 18:02 by Rammyrascal.)
15-11-2016 18:00

Click here to watch Studio 66