Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

Kandi Kay - Studio 66 - Chat and Discussion (Only)

JustWantSomeFun Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Kandi Kay - Studio 66 - Chat and Discussion
If she does still care for her S66 fans then why can't she inform them why she has stopped camming on that site, doesn't take much to tweet an explanation.
15-11-2016 21:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
manstyle12 Offline
Do What I Gotta Do

i'm actually a member of her site. tbh its not bad, a wide selection of pics and videos
17-11-2016 01:14
JustWantSomeFun Offline
Senior Poster

Even though Kandi classes herself as a S66 girl she has now even stopped camming for the channel, her official website hasn't had any new content in over 6 weeks, yet still happy to take the money from her subscribers, her onlyfans content is awful, considering it's one of the dearest to subscribe too, most has previously been on twitter, instagram, snapchat or her own website, total con.
25-11-2016 12:25
fraggle543 Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Kandi Kay - Studio 66 - Caps and Videos
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...55&page=37

Very Elegant looking Pics of Kandi Kay, thanks to the Original Poster.
17-12-2016 01:12
charlie01 Offline

Wheres Kandi disapeared to
04-02-2017 23:26
MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

(25-11-2016 12:25 )JustWantSomeFun Wrote:  Even though Kandi classes herself as a S66 girl she has now even stopped camming for the channel, her official website hasn't had any new content in over 6 weeks, yet still happy to take the money from her subscribers, her onlyfans content is awful, considering it's one of the dearest to subscribe too, most has previously been on twitter, instagram, snapchat or her own website, total con.

The best way to fool the get rich quick schemes is if no one signs up to them.
04-02-2017 23:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-02-2017 23:26 )charlie01 Wrote:  Wheres Kandi disapeared to

concentrating on her uni studies

Piper Niven Superfan
05-02-2017 00:53
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I still reflect on that fateful night and with the date firmly entrenched in my mind.
26th July 2014. Kandi was wearing one unbelievably hot red one piece number.
Hours earlier she had tweeted the question as to whether anyone could get her naked on S66. I remember the excitement I felt just reading that tweet.
My heart was absolutely thumping. Even now I get a tingle down my spine just thinking about that alone. Then the moment comes. I call, I get through and ever so politely invite Kandi to strip completely nude.
And she does it right there before my very eyes while I talk filth with her on the phone.
The excitement I felt, the joy, the amazement, the sheer lust was just beyond anything I had felt before in all my calls to all babes on any channel.

And now over 2 and a half years on still nothing compares to that moment.
Of all my calls or nightshow experiences I doubt anything will ever top getting Kandi naked. It felt like the holy grail and probably always will despite the fact she had briefly done so once before on RLC.
I look back so fondly on that call and always will.
My phone bill got massacred on that night and quite a number following it too as she just kept stripping off. But I didn't care. I was utterly in the moment.

At a time when my faith in the nightshow product is at such a low ebb the comfort blanket of such a wonderful, blissful, Kandi inspired moment feels like the eternal nightshow flame that burns as strongly as it ever did in my nightshow heart.
For all my criticism of nightshows on this forum that one moment in time almost makes up for it all Blush.

Memories BlushHeartShy.

(This post was last modified: 15-03-2017 23:37 by Snooks.)
15-03-2017 21:57
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(15-03-2017 21:57 )snookered147 Wrote:  I still reflect on that fateful night and with the date firmly entrenched in my mind.
26th July 2014. Kandi was wearing one unbelievably hot red one piece number.
Hours earlier she had tweeted the question as to whether anyone could get her naked on S66. I remember the excitement I felt just reading that tweet.
My heart was absolutely thumping. Even now I get a tingle down my spine just thinking about that alone. Then the moment comes. I call, I get through and ever so politely invite Kandi to strip completely nude.
And she does it right there before my very eyes while I talk filth with her on the phone.
The excitement I felt, the joy, the amazement, the sheer lust was just beyond anything I had felt before in all my calls to all babes on any channel.

And now over 2 and a half years on still nothing compares to that moment.
Of all my calls or nightshow experiences I doubt anything will ever top getting Kandi naked. It felt like the holy grail and probably always will despite the fact she had briefly done so once before on RLC.
I look back so fondly on that call and always will.
My phone bill got massacred on that night and quite a number following it too as she just kept stripping off. But I didn"t care. I was utterly in the moment.

At a time when my faith in the nightshow product is at such a low ebb the comfort blanket of such a wonderful, blissful, Kandi inspired moment feels like the eternal nightshow flame that burns as strongly as it ever did in my nightshow heart.
For all the criticism of nightshows on this forum that one moment in time almost makes up for it all Blush.

Memories BlushHeartShy.

Those of us watching at the time will never forget it either mate. Definitely one of those "Where were you when?" moments. KK was always one of my favourites due to her beautiful face and MASSIVE tits
but I never thought we would see her naked. For me she was just one of those babes who didn't go nude and that was that.

Thankfully you helped to change all that on that unforgettable, glorious night. I can't believe that it's nearly 3 years ago!

Thanks so much for that night and subsequent strippings of Kandi. You are a LEGEND!
15-03-2017 22:02
GuinnessGuinness Offline
Junior Poster

We still believing Kandi is "studying?" laugh
12-05-2017 00:34

Click here to watch Studio 66