Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

Kandi Kay - Studio 66 - Chat and Discussion (Only)

leatherface Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Kandi Kay - Studio 66 - Chat and Discussion
When will we see Kandi doing again nightshows? I'm missing her!
12-05-2017 17:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Kandi was great,but her last 6 months on S66 were underwhelming.
12-05-2017 21:47
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(15-03-2017 22:02 )Nadam Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 21:57 )snookered147 Wrote:  I still reflect on that fateful night and with the date firmly entrenched in my mind.
26th July 2014. Kandi was wearing one unbelievably hot red one piece number.
Hours earlier she had tweeted the question as to whether anyone could get her naked on S66. I remember the excitement I felt just reading that tweet.
My heart was absolutely thumping. Even now I get a tingle down my spine just thinking about that alone. Then the moment comes. I call, I get through and ever so politely invite Kandi to strip completely nude.
And she does it right there before my very eyes while I talk filth with her on the phone.
The excitement I felt, the joy, the amazement, the sheer lust was just beyond anything I had felt before in all my calls to all babes on any channel.

And now over 2 and a half years on still nothing compares to that moment.
Of all my calls or nightshow experiences I doubt anything will ever top getting Kandi naked. It felt like the holy grail and probably always will despite the fact she had briefly done so once before on RLC.
I look back so fondly on that call and always will.
My phone bill got massacred on that night and quite a number following it too as she just kept stripping off. But I didn"t care. I was utterly in the moment.

At a time when my faith in the nightshow product is at such a low ebb the comfort blanket of such a wonderful, blissful, Kandi inspired moment feels like the eternal nightshow flame that burns as strongly as it ever did in my nightshow heart.
For all the criticism of nightshows on this forum that one moment in time almost makes up for it all Blush.

Memories BlushHeartShy.

Those of us watching at the time will never forget it either mate. Definitely one of those "Where were you when?" moments. KK was always one of my favourites due to her beautiful face and MASSIVE tits
but I never thought we would see her naked. For me she was just one of those babes who didn't go nude and that was that.

Thankfully you helped to change all that on that unforgettable, glorious night. I can't believe that it's nearly 3 years ago!

Thanks so much for that night and subsequent strippings of Kandi. You are a LEGEND!

Yes, those were the days, with the same rule book then as we have now, but they were so less restricted. From the summer of 2013 thru to the summer of 2014 both Studio 66 and cougars (Golden Girls, as they were then) had so many good moments for me as well.
13-05-2017 21:55
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Best part of eleven months now since Kandi 'left for her studies'. Anyone think she'll be back......once her studies are a bit older? Rolleyes It does seem strange - with hindsight - that she still cam's constantly. Then again, surely, at least ONE person she's cammed with would be able to debunk the old 'sprog theory'. Most peculiar.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
08-06-2017 13:17
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I'm not a huge fan of recycling girls, but I think the channels are seriously lacking girls of Kandi's calibre.
08-06-2017 14:07
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I'd like to imagine she was studying with Sydney James Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-06-2017 15:28
wijlssen Offline
Junior Poster

Where Is Kandy Kay? I miss her!!!
03-07-2017 10:53
zola Offline
Posting Machine

anyone else reckon she was pregnant which is why she has been away so long?

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2017 11:18 by zola.)
03-07-2017 11:18
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

(03-07-2017 11:18 )zola Wrote:  anyone else reckon she was pregnant which is why she has been away so long?

So what if she was? Lots of the girls from the channels have had babies - some come back some don't it's called life.
03-07-2017 18:50
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

it's life mate I think to have Kandi back would one of the best returns of 2017

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
03-07-2017 19:04

Click here to watch Studio 66