gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[non] RIP Forum Style

Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

[non] RIP Forum Style
I am starting this thread to embarrass myself ... hopefully.

Tomorrow, I go for an MRI scan to find out why my speech is becoming increasingly slurred and disjointed and, to be honest, I am absolutely f*cking terrified. I had a mini-stroke last year [transient ischaemic attack] and I am convinced that this is the build up to a proper one or the start of a long, slow process of mental deterioration for me, which will render me a burden for my wife and ruin our future together. It has created a lot of friction in my family and caused me to lose the trust of someone I cared a lot about. I won't find out the results for maybe a week, which will undoubtedly be the toughest of my life - despite the fact that I have definitely had some shite ones.

But if it turns out to be not too bad or relatively salvageable then please feel free to mock my cowardice and brand me a wimp. Trust me, I won't give a shit.
22-07-2014 23:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

RE: RIP Forum Style
i wish you all the best mate, hope they find out what's wrong and it's fixable. good luck. (i'm sure i'll be mocking you real soon!)

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
22-07-2014 23:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

(22-07-2014 23:49 )Name Change Wrote:  I am starting this thread to embarrass myself ... hopefully.

Tomorrow, I go for an MRI scan to find out why my speech is becoming increasingly slurred and disjointed and, to be honest, I am absolutely f*cking terrified. I had a mini-stroke last year [transient ischaemic attack] and I am convinced that this is the build up to a proper one or the start of a long, slow process of mental deterioration for me, which will render me a burden for my wife and ruin our future together. It has created a lot of friction in my family and caused me to lose the trust of someone I cared a lot about. I won't find out the results for maybe a week, which will undoubtedly be the toughest of my life - despite the fact that I have definitely had some shite ones.

But if it turns out to be not too bad or relatively salvageable then please feel free to mock my cowardice and brand me a wimp. Trust me, I won't give a shit.

Good luck mate
23-07-2014 00:00
westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

(22-07-2014 23:49 )Name Change Wrote:  I am starting this thread to embarrass myself ... hopefully.

you are doing the right thing, your health is the most important thing. I went in 3 months ago with what I thought was an unimportant lump. To cut a long story short I am now in my last three weeks of radiotherapy. The NHS gets slagged a lot in this country, but if it is any comfort they have been brilliant with me. I don't know you but wish you all the luck in the world.
23-07-2014 00:16
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I sincerely wish you well.
You are definitely doing the correct thing in getting this checked out properly.
Hopefully it is something not too serious and can be treated to the cure stage.
If not then you should not feel a burden to anyone. You cannot be held responsible for a medical condition of the type you clearly fear.
Whatever happens I bid you my best wishes and I really hope the scan results are as positive as they can possibly be.

(This post was last modified: 23-07-2014 19:18 by Snooks.)
23-07-2014 00:49
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Just don't shit the bed mate. Keep your chin up and hope for the best. Then you can stop feeling sorry for yourself and get back to making vids for us pervs to D/L and watch.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
23-07-2014 01:04
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Tomorrow, I go for an MRI scan to find out why my speech is becoming increasingly slurred and disjointed and, to be honest, I am absolutely f*cking terrified...

The very best of luck to you, Forum Style. I've followed and enjoyed your contribution to this forum for some years, as you probably know, not least for our somewhat 'niche' support for Hotel Voyeur laugh.

I have some knowledge of what you're going through because of what's been happening with my mother. She also had a 'mini stroke' but then unfortunately suffered a full version. However, I'm astonished as to what the medics can do with modern anti-blood clotting treatment, which will clear the blockage in the brain rapidly, preventing too much permanent damage. Therefore don't fear a full blown stroke if it should occur. My mother is now 86 and she's fine!

I'm sure you're nowhere near your 80s, so hopefully you'll recover fully to live and enjoy another few decades yet.
23-07-2014 01:10
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Come what may, I don't think that anyone will be mocking you. Health scares are very disturbing. Important
23-07-2014 01:12
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I hope it goes well for you Forum Style,and if you do hear bad news im sure family will stick by you,and there is nothing to mock when it comes to your health its better to be treated if possible and early diagnosis leaves more chance of being cured,i have a long term disease,which although under control has no cure but there will come a day when im not well enough to undergo the surgery i need to live so all i can do is try to enjoy whatever time i have left.

im always open to positive change
23-07-2014 01:34
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Best of luck with the scan? I'm sure you'll be fine! keep your head up high Important
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2014 01:59 by Classic84.)
23-07-2014 01:54

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles