gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[non] RIP Forum Style

Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

RE: RIP Forum Style
Update: Went for the scan on Thursday, which went ok. I chose not to have the headphones this time because I wanted to hear how loud the machine actually was [I've always wondered!] so they gave me earplugs instead. Boy it was loud! I asked the very cute MRI nurse if anyone had answered "yes" to the question 'Do you have a penile implant/prosthesis?' She said no. [I don't have one btw, in case you were wondering] I should hear the results from my doctor in the next week or so, which I will pass on.

Unfortunately, other matters have taken precedence since my scan - Doctors have placed my Mum in an induced coma, while they try to identify what type of infection she's suffering from. It's 50/50 atm. All in all, 2014 has sucked like a suck 'n fuck to be honest. This should be a lesson to anyone thinking of closing down their twitter account! #Tumbleweed
23-08-2014 03:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
misterG Offline
Senior Poster

(23-08-2014 03:14 )Name Change Wrote:  Update: Went for the scan on Thursday, which went ok. I chose not to have the headphones this time because I wanted to hear how loud the machine actually was [I've always wondered!] so they gave me earplugs instead. Boy it was loud! I asked the very cute MRI nurse if anyone had answered "yes" to the question 'Do you have a penile implant/prosthesis?' She said no. [I don't have one btw, in case you were wondering] I should hear the results from my doctor in the next week or so, which I will pass on.

Unfortunately, other matters have taken precedence since my scan - Doctors have placed my Mum in an induced coma, while they try to identify what type of infection she's suffering from. It's 50/50 atm. All in all, 2014 has sucked like a suck 'n fuck to be honest. This should be a lesson to anyone thinking of closing down their twitter account! #Tumbleweed

Oh dear...
I deleted my twitter account yesterday...
what exactly was the correlation?

Seriously though, hope your scan results are good & that they can diagnose your mum quickly.

Keep fighting!! & good luck!
23-08-2014 14:05
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

Really what the Nurse wanted to say was, if you did have said implant, that she may indeed cause your penis to explode once she gets you inside Surprised

And seriously again, I hope all goes as well as it can for you and your family, and I wish you all the best.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2014 16:06 by RatedR.)
23-08-2014 16:01
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

All the best to you and your mum,hope everything works out alright for you both.

Age is a state of mind.
23-08-2014 16:09
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Thanks guys, we're trying to stay positive about things.

(23-08-2014 14:05 )misterG Wrote:  I deleted my twitter account yesterday. what exactly was the correlation?

Just suggesting that, once you close your social media account, you have to get used to people not hearing you or potentially responding. Especially when things go a bit wrong - which I think I can say. Let's face it, if I hadn't closed my twitter account, there would be no need for this thread. Thankfully, I'm happy about both decisions.
23-08-2014 18:35
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

Fingers and toes crossed for you and fam geeze
A prayer from all those members who feel for ya buddy.
23-08-2014 22:54
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

I realy hope you and your mum get through this. I hope to see u posting some caps years down the line. All the best. Smile
23-08-2014 23:24
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Chin up mate, things will get betterWink
24-08-2014 12:03
zola Offline
Posting Machine

best of luck mate, hope everything goes ok

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
24-08-2014 16:20
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

I can give the forum a few bits of good news since I last posted - the doctors took my Mum off the venthilator on 27th August, which was a bit of gamble because if she hadn't started breathing on her own they wouldn't be able to put her back on it without giving her a heart attack, but luckily it paid off. She woke from the induced coma on the 28th and since then has made a remarkable recovery. So much so that she was allowed to leave hospital on the 2nd September and is resting at my parent's home. Thanks again to anyone who wished her well.

As for me, I'm seeing my GP on Monday morning to discuss my MRI scan results. I had a dentists appointment on Wednesday, to extract a tooth, but she refused to do it until I have a diagnosis and treatment plan with my doctor. My dentist and her assistant could barely understand what I was trying to say, which was frustrating. It was also hugely frustrating that they were both speaking VERY SLOWLY AND LOUDLY so I could understand them! Even though I'd already explained that it only affects my speech. Ah well, dental biatches be crazee!

Lastly, you'll like this one SOCATOA - my wife has a new fun game ... she sneaks up behind me and raps her knuckles on my head three times. At which point, I'm supposed to say "Come in?" and then she laughs like a mental. Literally. I'll post whatever's wrong with my encephalon on Monday. [once I've looked up what that word means, obviously]
05-09-2014 06:58

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles