Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Babestation Naked Cam/Naughty Chat

workfuck Offline
Apprentice Poster

Babestation Naked Cam/Naughty Chat
When i have been online and looked at the Rampant streams and also the Naughtychat.tv streams there is the option to take the girls online on BS daytime to the naked area and watch them on cam as you chat in an "off TV" naked area. Anyone done this?? Seriously wanna give it a go with Felicity or Ally Lou now but not sure if it works or how it works? Anyone tried it?
28-07-2014 20:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jayray938 Offline
otisuk

RE: Babestation Naked Cam
I've used the naked chat once with Felicity, I rung the naked chat number through naughtychat.tv website. The girls will then go off screen to that room (i haven't tried through Rampant- probably same difference). Although it's £3 a minute well worth treating yourself now and again.

I spoke to Felicity who went topless, I loved the call as she's a naughty little minx and I love that sexy ass!
28-07-2014 20:48
Maverick Offline
Bullshit, you can be mine!

It should probably be called 'Topless Chat' because I can't imagine any of the daytime girls going naked, maybe I'm wrong!
Also it will be interesting which girls actually taking calls, I doubt all of them won't be willing to talk dirty eg: Hannah Claydon who won't answer ' Daytime Dirtytalk' calls.

If you screw up just this much....you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit outta Hong Kong!
30-07-2014 07:32
Maverick Offline
Bullshit, you can be mine!

Well I've been proved wrong! Rose just got naked, and open leg too.
So far it's Ruby Ryder, Vicky Narni and Felicity who I know get topless, and Rose naked.

If you screw up just this much....you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit outta Hong Kong!
02-08-2014 11:24
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Ruby Ryder goes naked, Lola will at least go topless, Maddie will go topless (and I suspect naked), Danni Levi goes naked

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
02-08-2014 13:22
jayray938 Offline
otisuk

I've noticed Ally-Lou has been kept busy in the BS naked room today, would love to know how far she will go. Smile There was a slight blip earlier today to the encryption thoroughly enjoyed the view for a few secs. laugh
03-08-2014 18:07
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

You can see the laptop sitting on the edge of the sofa, and the view from it on the right :

[Image: image-AFD8_53DE6F31.jpg]
03-08-2014 18:21
emcee Offline
Junior Poster

how do you view the naked chat as its blurred out. is there a specific site to pay and join as when I login ramp still blurred
03-08-2014 22:00
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(03-08-2014 18:21 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  You can see the laptop sitting on the edge of the sofa, and the view from it on the right :

[Image: image-AFD8_53DE6F31.jpg]

So this is a 2-way cam thing? They can see you as you toss of over them? Please say yes!

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
03-08-2014 22:18
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

to view it you need to register on naughtychat.tv, then phone the naked chat number (as opposed to the dirty chat number) - that will unblur the video feed.

Viewing is only 1 way, you'll see them from the webcam, the shot on left above, is the regular TV camera, that can't be used for this.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
04-08-2014 19:18