Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

Same old same old

speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Same old same old
Oh well here we go again.Someone posts up some pics,the model(?)concerned gets wind of it and gets all stroppy.I actually don't blame her in some ways because she made it and it's her job after all.And let's face it most of these girls don't give a toss what their fans think as long as they make money from their material.It is what they do.After all they won't have a never ending careerWe take liberties by sharing it around.I think there may be copyright on 3G shows and the people that view it don't gain rights to publish it elsewhere just because they've paid for it.

I don't share my HC stuff for the simple reason that I bought it which doesn't mean that I now own the rights to it as well.Much in the same way if I buy a book/CD or DVD.Perhaps in future if a model comes on here complaining about "theft" of material respect her rights and take it off.It doesn't belong to you.In all honesty there's not many that have.Alex Adams springs to mind and she is clearly a very switched on businesswoman first and a model second.So for the small handful who have complained there is a huge number who haven't.
As for cellcast they are a business first and foremost and they want to make money.We shouldn't be too surprised to see how they do this!Again if you don't like their methods,vote with your feet,don't ring them or subscribe to their sites don't winge about poor service just don't use their services.

This forum was started because a lot of forum members on BGAFD moaned because we "babechannel" fans weren't HC enough for their forum.Interestingly most of the best posters on that forum have now left.I used to be a regular poster on Models and Celebrities until that went a bit wobbly but again that forum now seems to be monopolised by one model most of the time.Fair play to her she has seen an open door for a ready and waiting fan base and has grabbed it.Clever girl.There were many models on that forum who posted all the time,again because the forum is their marketplace.Equally you can make your own mind up I used to PM models on there and one would always reply,the others wouldn't so I knew where my loyalties lie.They use it until they can move on.BGAFD is the same if you look at the promotions forum there.

How about this............a ratings system for the nighttime show babes and how good/bad they are on the phone I bet that would open the floodgates!I phoned one of the girls twice in the same night who said exactly the same thing each time and then I got cut off after reception problems which I have never had before with this channel.Simple solution I won't bother phoning her again.
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2008 10:55 by speedybert.)
21-10-2008 10:48
Find all posts by this user
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Same old same old
I think all the channels have become lazy in their attitude towards callers and subscribers...
Further to the 3g copyright issues...if they are planning to use 3g material on websites,don't they need the permission of the caller at the other end to do so????
Much like the models sign release forms.....No-where on the 3g service does it say that the material will be rebroadcast without callers permission....
21-10-2008 11:09
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS