cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sophia Knight Custom Video

pineapple76 Offline

Sophia Knight Custom Video
Hi everyone

Has anyone else ever ordered a custom video from Sophia Knight?

I ask only because I ordered one from her in December 2013. At first she replied quickly and was seemed very happy to do it. But soon she started ignoring my e-mails and now I'm out £150.

At first I thought it was just me and somehow my e-mails might be going to her junk mail, I'd somehow pissed her off, or or a number of other reasons.

But recently I found 2 more people online who are in exactly the same position. One of them ordered a video in Dec, the other ordered his in May. One paid £250, the other £150. And, like me, Sophia's just ignoring their e-mails, twitter messages,etc.

She has essentially stolen £550 from us three guys. She's still putting out on twitter that she's doing custom videos; So I'm wondering if there is actually anyone out there that has successfully got a custom video from Sophia? Or is there anyone in the same position as us three?
11-08-2014 20:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
minordriver Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sophia Knight Custom Video
How did you actually pay for them ?

Depending how you did you might be able to claim that money back via your bank.
11-08-2014 20:25
pineapple76 Offline

(11-08-2014 20:25 )minordriver Wrote:  How did you actually pay for them ?

Depending how you did you might be able to claim that money back via your bank.

I did it through Paypal, but it's been nearly 9 months. I'm not sure if the bank would accept "I was being patient/nice" as an excuse!
11-08-2014 20:34
UntouchableG Offline
Junior Poster

Yeah dont bother. I bought her a sexy outfit from her amazon wishlist a few months ago back in February and she never sent anything back even though she has said on twitter she'd send autographed pics back in return. I contacted her ans she said there was no return address on the present i bought so she asked for it to which i replied and still received nothing. I mentioned it on here and she went off on one. She WAS my favourite babe but she didnt make anything of her promises and talked like shit to me when i tried to resolve it
22-10-2014 16:20

gemma hiles