babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Blush Dates

Blushdates Offline
Blushdates

RE: Blush Dates
(31-08-2014 11:06 )drp Wrote:  I'd like to know how far they go too, if am to part with my hard earned wedge

You will have to buy one and see

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-09-2014 14:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blushdates Offline
Blushdates

@BlushDates: @stevielou @Lucysummers_xxx @blondeyxxx1 3 blonde bomb shells on http://t.co/g1WHDVSZwb Xx http://t.co/ySVfsTP7Hq
05-09-2014 20:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

RE: [split] Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Just reading some of the posts here and looking at the website. Can't help thinking the whole thing seems fishy.

If you look on youtube, they have some stuff from last year indicating this was intended as :

Quote:A brand new dating auction site which will revolutionise the way many charities raise money for their specific good causes. Blush Dates allows users to create dates and events and then invite potential partners to bid for the opportunity to join them. The service is free to join, and anyone can post their own events and get started raising money for a great cause.

Suddenly now they are selling dates with glamour girls instead!
Add to that the complete lack of any sort of 'how it works' page on the website, and the appalling lack of english spelling and grammar demonstrated both here and on the website and their twitter feed:

(29-08-2014 14:23 )Blushdates Wrote:  And manny more

(30-08-2014 17:39 )Blushdates Wrote:  There all still there and more

(02-09-2014 14:40 )Blushdates Wrote:  Thats not right , are girl travel as well

Quote:you no you want to Xxx

Quote:take her on a exciting lunch

Quote:let make it a date to remember

Quote:It\\\\’ll blow your mind

If you are a legitimate business, expecting people to give you several hundreds of their hard-earned bucks per transaction, I can't help feeling you should maybe employ someone with a basic grasp of spelling and grammar for your public facing communications, or at the very least, run it through a checker program first. At best it gives the impression of rank amateurism, which doesn't fill me with the confidence required to hand over my money, at worst it smacks of a scam.

Maybe these are just teething problems and I'm being picky, but like I say, it doesn't exactly fill me with confidence about the whole enterprise.
I'm not saying it is necessarily a con, there is evidence from some of the girls involved that seems to suggest it is legit, and at least the guy/couple behind it are readily traceable through the company and website registration, but personally I'd want a bit more professionalism shown before I would be handing over a good portion of my wage packet, not to mention a clear explanation of how the whole thing actually works!

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
06-09-2014 16:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blushdates Offline
Blushdates

Thanks for your feedback,we will try to be better in the future.We had someone running things for us on the social networking side but they are no longer with us, so things will be better now. Since we started you are right The concept has changed we hope for the better .If you look at the girls tweets and retweets you will no this is not a scam . Thank you Xx .
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 18:11 by Blushdates.)
06-09-2014 17:58
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(06-09-2014 17:58 )Blushdates Wrote:  ... you will no this is not a scam ...

know laugh

Good luck with the venture, it's an interesting concept and I look forward to the business maturing, but I hope you have some kind of security measures in place for the girls. There are some serious weirdos around this scene, and it would be all too easy for one of these dates to end badly if the wrong person won.

Also, as mentioned, some kind of 'how it works' or faq on the website would be welcome to explain the details more fully.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
06-09-2014 18:28
Blushdates Offline
Blushdates

Thank you, and yes we do have security measures in place for every date .

The Sexy Emma Green will be doing a date on Blush dates very soon for charity , keep your eyes open for more info Xx http://t.co/C06BEzEa5P
06-09-2014 21:30
Blushdates Offline
Blushdates

FAQ coming soon , all dates http://www.blushdates.com/auction-list/

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-09-2014 21:34
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

(02-09-2014 14:41 )Blushdates Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 11:06 )drp Wrote:  I'd like to know how far they go too, if am to part with my hard earned wedge

You will have to buy one and see

What a ridiculous answer. Hand over several hundred quid and then you'll find out? I'll pass Rolleyes
06-09-2014 23:15
Blushdates Offline
Blushdates

Exclusive one off dating opportunity for a 2 hour lunch or dinner date with the stunning Emma Green. All money raised for this charity auction will go to The Childrens Air Ambulance. So dig deep please to win this ONE OFF fantastic date with Emma who is up for covergirl of the year 2014 DONT DELAY BID TODAY!!!
http://www.blushdates.com/auctions/femal...nner-date/
07-09-2014 14:35
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

So has anyone actually been on one of these dates - care to review - How long was it, what was the interaction with your date was she interested in you?
08-09-2014 08:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV