Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 69 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average

Candy (Partyland)

GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

RE: Candy
Stewartie Wrote:I have come across lots of girls on lots of stations but Candy has great appeal because beauty is totally applicable in her case. Nor do I find her dull. Id like to see her doing modelling shoots with rated togs. If I was a mag editor I would snap her up. I don't really care how often or not she shows her tits (admirable though they are). She is also a pleasant talker on the mike... yes Im totally sold on her!!!Heart

Hi Stewartie !, I quite agree with you that Candy is gorgeous, I think she is as well, I mean how could you not with her lovely face,big eyes,lovely long hair, a pair of well shaped breasts,narrow waist, great curvy hips and a pair of stunning well shaped legs, "WOW" what a girl !!!. Yet !, I've only seen her shall we say perform well once other than just reveal her gorgeous breasts, two of them if your lucky. Just what is the matter with her. Is she courting I wonder ?.
Gillboy2,Big Grin
25-04-2009 02:29
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Stewartie Wrote:I have come across lots of girls on lots of stations but Candy has great appeal because beauty is totally applicable in her case. Nor do I find her dull. Id like to see her doing modelling shoots with rated togs. If I was a mag editor I would snap her up. I don't really care how often or not she shows her tits (admirable though they are). She is also a pleasant talker on the mike... yes Im totally sold on her!!!Heart

****duplicate picture deleted****

candy has already been in several lads mags including nuts and zoo already and hope to see her in more

Piper Niven Superfan
25-04-2009 16:18
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

how do you feel at 1am in the morning sitting about on the phone?? you would be pretty tired, give the girl a break!

anymore girls and I will explode!
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2009 21:09 by DOCTOR JOHN.)
25-04-2009 18:30
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

DOCTOR JOHN Wrote:how do you feel at 1am in the morning sitting about on the phone?? you would be pretty tired, give the girl a break!

She ain't the only person who works nights, you prepare for it by sleeping in the day, besides she gets paid to do a job so being tired is no excuse, i can't tell my boss i'm tired so i'm going to slack off, i would be collecting my p45.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
25-04-2009 23:07
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

mega79 Wrote:
DOCTOR JOHN Wrote:how do you feel at 1am in the morning sitting about on the phone?? you would be pretty tired, give the girl a break!

She ain't the only person who works nights, you prepare for it by sleeping in the day, besides she gets paid to do a job so being tired is no excuse, i can't tell my boss i'm tired so i'm going to slack off, i would be collecting my p45.

Fantastic post. Couldn't put it any better. Smile
25-04-2009 23:14
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

HI DOCTOR JOHN, That's all very well but what time did the delicious Candy start work, 2100hrs I believe, if that so she's only done 4.5hrs work and of that it's been on shift work. Don't get me wrong I also think Candy is a beautiful girl but if only she performed better.

Cheers,Gillyboy2,Big Grin
26-04-2009 16:55
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Candy is gonna be my calendar girl and I don't care if she never moves... from my wall.Tongue

[Image: may.jpg]

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
26-04-2009 20:01
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

what calendar is that mate?

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
26-04-2009 21:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Hazhard Away
Banned

probably the sexstation calender.
26-04-2009 21:28
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

probably

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
26-04-2009 21:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66