babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Kylie back on Chatback

DOGFACE WIZARD Offline
Apprentice Poster

Kylie back on Chatback
[/b]Kylie will be back on Thursday this week. 1pm afternoon show. If you want her to stay, call her.
15-04-2009 19:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
T-850 Offline
Huge Member

RE: Kylie back on Chatback
Can't i'll be at work! Put her on the night show and i'll fucking call all night long!
15-04-2009 19:58
HEX!T Away
Retired

ALL I CAN SAY IF SHE DOES COME BACK SHES NOT DOING HERSELF ANY FAVOURS. THERES PLENTY OF CHANNELS THAT WOULD HAVE HER. IF SHE DOSENT WANT TO DO NIGHTS THEN SHE COULD DO WORSE THAN THE CHAT OR PARTY PEOPLE, AND COULD DO BETTER THAN WASTER HER TALLENT HERE.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-04-2009 20:13
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

Hexit Wrote:ALL I CAN SAY IF SHE DOES COME BACK SHES NOT DOING HERSELF ANY FAVOURS. THERES PLENTY OF CHANNELS THAT WOULD HAVE HER. IF SHE DOSENT WANT TO DO NIGHTS THEN SHE COULD DO WORSE THAN THE CHAT OR PARTY PEOPLE, AND COULD DO BETTER THAN WASTER HER TALLENT HERE.

Dude you summed it up perfectly,as much as i want Kylie back the thought of putting my hard earned dosh in the pocket of these tossers makes me puke.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
15-04-2009 20:18
mysteryman101 Offline
Junior Poster

Don't do it Kylie. The new job sounds much better. Have you not been enjoying it?
15-04-2009 20:55
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

DOGFACE WIZARD Wrote:[/b]Kylie will be back on Thursday this week. 1pm afternoon show. If you want her to stay, call her.

Now it makes sense, why don't you re-up your post from last night, the one slagging us lot off, the one saying all the other channels watch chatback so they can nick all your ideas (yeah right) and now you come on here with an ultimatum about Kylie, do you seriously think people want to give money to you lot, a channel where three of it's employees have been on this site telling us to fuck off, go fuck yourself.
15-04-2009 21:02
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I see this idiot is back after his rant last night. My post ended up getting deleted, which was a shame. Sad Chat Back is rubbish! People like DOGFACE WIZARD sum up why this channel is so shite!

For those who missed his post, it's fair to say that they're clearly feeling the pressure and, it seems we've hit a nerve when it comes to our honest opinions about their channel. Tongue

He reckons that other channels are copying their show, I said that I doubt the other channels are copying Chat Back, as most of the time they can't even get a girl on to produce a show. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2009 21:16 by Chilly.)
15-04-2009 21:14
Shandy Offline

Did the other channels start getting a bush on too? Smile
15-04-2009 21:29
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Looks like i missed some action last night Sad
Why was the content deleted ?

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
15-04-2009 21:49
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I'm not quite sure why it was deleted? Maybe the moderators deleted it, or, DOGFACE deleted his own post. Either way, he had a rant at us for having an opinion on Chat Back. Put it this way, he wasn't exactly pleased with what we're saying about the channel. Big Grin Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2009 21:56 by Chilly.)
15-04-2009 21:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV