cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Emily Dean, hottest?

rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

RE: Emily Dean, hottest?
i am glad emily be nasty to the callers who are nasty to her i make her right i think she is beautiful gorgeous sexy the best babe on bangbabes hope she is back on soon as i miss her she is the only babe worth watching on bangbabes
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2009 20:34 by rogerthedoger.)
17-05-2009 20:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Heavenlybabespecialfriend Offline
Senior Poster

I'm a fan of Emily's too she is hot babe but disappoint's me her tattoo's on her back they must be a very secret subject to everybody Important Sad

Heavenly Babe special friend, Flo & Preeti & Priya Young fan !
23-05-2009 11:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

its not a secret is just people are being dicks about her tattoos like that sheephead guy.
why do people get tattoos cause its stylish and people like body art. if emily wants tattoos then she can, it doesn't matter if you don't like them.
23-05-2009 11:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

totally agree mook. if emily wants tattoos then its up to her. i think emily's tattoos are sexy and in general like tattoos on women. megan fox being a perfect example

Piper Niven Superfan
23-05-2009 11:58
Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

i also think emily tattoos are sexy, they bring out her character. i think there very stylish and well done.
23-05-2009 12:03
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

I would say Emily is the hottest yes. I have a collection of favourites I love to see but id always have to edge Emily by the narrowest of margins above all others. Everyone has their own tastes though so doubt they’ll be a total consensus on who is the hottest babe.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
08-05-2010 01:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vampkiss Offline
Senior Poster

Emily is a babe channel legend she was sexy without the tattoo's and she is still sexy with the tattoo's
Wish some of you peeps on here could have seen her presenting on Babecast she is funny as hell laugh

If someone phones her up just to insult her , Then she has every right to tell them to f#ck of

Vickemily In A Hoagy Wagon With Smyth Eating Chicken In A Tabard ?

You Know It Makes Sense
08-05-2010 03:00
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

(08-05-2010 03:00 )Vampkiss Wrote:  Emily is a babe channel legend she was sexy without the tattoo's and she is still sexy with the tattoo's
Wish some of you peeps on here could have seen her presenting on Babecast she is funny as hell laugh

If someone phones her up just to insult her , Then she has every right to tell them to f#ck of

Yes I second that I used to watch Emily back in the babecast days and she geniunly did make me laugh on a number of occasions laugh. Also absolutly if someone phones just to be nasty then why shouldnt she tell them where to go.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
08-05-2010 21:42
simon1 Offline
Senior Poster

Emily is gorgeous, I love her tattoo's, sexy as hell

"в лига с elle чертовщина"
(Translates as "In league with Elle-Diablo"
10-05-2010 22:46
T1984 Offline
Junior Poster

Emily is beyond stunning, I wouldn't know where to start describing her but truly gorgeous will do for now! The first time I found these channels a few months back when I switched from Virgin to Sky I was well chuffed, then when I stumbled across this beautiful woman I was hooked!! Amazing body, gorgeous face and smile, and personally I love her tattoos, they look sexy as hell in my opinion.

Anyone know where she is at the moment? It's been far too long since she graced our screens in my opinion, and as hot as some of the other babes are, no one holds a candle to Emily for me. I tried e-mailing Bang Babes but had no response so far and not holding my breathe for one, hoping someone on here can help!!
11-05-2010 02:26

gemma hiles