babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average

Laura Michaels

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Laura Michaels
studley Wrote:can some body please re up these vids as they are not working. thank you.

Studley - I've just tested Steve's links for both videos and they're working fine.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2009 19:28 by skateguy.)
22-04-2009 19:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
studley Offline
Apprentice Poster

skateguy Wrote:
studley Wrote:can some body please re up these vids as they are not working. thank you.

Studley - I've just tested Steve's links for both videos and they're working fine.

hiya mate. hope your ok? ive tried to download them an just get a page of hyroglifics. any ideas?
22-04-2009 19:35
steve6660 Offline
Master Poster

still working ok for me....

add reputation

Top 5: Tiffany, Gemma, Reede, Carmen, Anna
22-04-2009 19:46
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

studley Wrote:hiya mate. hope your ok? ive tried to download them an just get a page of hyroglifics. any ideas?

Other members (PC users) have had this issue with some RS files in the past. I use a Mac, but I believe the advice has been to right-click and 'save as' (rather than just clicking which is leading you to the page of gobbledegook that you described).

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
22-04-2009 20:09
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Tintin Wrote:
polo249 Wrote:i watched laura last night & it was a good show, hands down her knickers, having a little play sometimes too. chat back are the best right now...keep it up

I agree Chat Back is the best there's no question about it, I'm only saying that some of the girls are boring to talk to.

Umm .. how can it be the best if some girls are boring to talk to?? It can only be the best if ALL the girls are pulling their thongs and giving callers what they pay for. As for production why do all the girls seem to have an orange glow?? Ive heard of everythin coming up roses but this is ridiculous.Tongue

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
22-04-2009 20:16
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

She's on 960 now

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
22-04-2009 21:06
studley Offline
Apprentice Poster

skateguy Wrote:
studley Wrote:hiya mate. hope your ok? ive tried to download them an just get a page of hyroglifics. any ideas?

Other members (PC users) have had this issue with some RS files in the past. I use a Mac, but I believe the advice has been to right-click and 'save as' (rather than just clicking which is leading you to the page of gobbledegook that you described).

thanks very much skateguy. ill give it a go an see if it will sort it. cheers for your help.
22-04-2009 22:26
studley Offline
Apprentice Poster

skateguy Wrote:

thats sorted it mate thanks.
22-04-2009 22:29
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

Laura Michaels, pure filth. Its what TV was invented for, they should change the name of the programme from Rampant Rabbit to "Watch me Wank"
23-04-2009 00:14
rover Offline

Laura's doing more pussy slips than a roomful of cats skating on ice.Tongue
and in the case of ofcom it's thin ice.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
23-04-2009 00:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV