Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average

Kerrie Lee - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

RE: Kerrie Lee - Studio66 - Chat & Discusion
I was so pleased and surprised to see her again! She never fails to entertain. I'm still trying to figure out whether her bottom sticks out as much as it seems to, or if she's just very expert at sticking it out! And I don't mind watching her while I try to figure it out, even though she never EVER does a standing up pose.
12-05-2019 01:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

Amazing exciting show from start to finish.
What a ride eek
Why has it took so long for S66 to get her back ImportantHuhHuh
SomeOne has messed up Huh
Better late than never Heart
12-05-2019 02:42
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

It took so long because she had issues to deal with as I understand it. It has been mentioned from time to time. It seems that BS failed her which was a shame as she was undoubtedly a star there but having been away from S66 for four years she decided to go back there. No-one can tame her and as for standing up, well try and keep her still long enough to stand - not an easy task. She gave 100% last night and will do again when next on. As for her arse, well she might have had Botox I don't know know but at least hers is prettier than that Kardashian woman's Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
12-05-2019 02:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-05-2019 02:42 )masterjboy Wrote:  Amazing exciting show from start to finish.
What a ride eek
Why has it took so long for S66 to get her back ImportantHuhHuh
SomeOne has messed up Huh
Better late than never Heart

S66 didn’t mess up, Kerrie-Lee had personal issues to deal with as has been said. Hope she’s sorted herself out & is a regular again on s66

Piper Niven Superfan
12-05-2019 10:58
thefred Offline
Posting Machine

Might be a regular for a month then disappears again for god knows how long.
12-05-2019 11:09
jammydodger Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Kerrie Lee - Studio66 - Caps & Vids
Great to see her back
12-05-2019 19:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

According to the current schedule, Kerrie-Lee is back on Saturday night (18th May)

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2019 00:12 by Rammyrascal.)
13-05-2019 16:53
cocknbull Offline
Banned

As someone relatively new to babe channels I thankfully have just discovered the one & only Kerrie lee mmmmmHeart
Feeling a bit in the dark about who she is I decided to trawl back to when she first appeared on xpandedtv, even then it was obvious she had a spark lacking elsewhere
I now understand where she got the oil queen name from. eek!surprise
looking back it's obvious to me that she was genuinely happy at S66 & probably only joined BS to further her career
It seemed her presence their made others have to raise their game which made her unpopular &unhappy.
I think now she feels happy & comfortable she will return to the reliable fun babe she always was before BS.
Don't take my word for it just look at the history Heart
13-05-2019 17:56
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(13-05-2019 17:56 )cocknbull Wrote:  As someone relatively new to babe channels I thankfully have just discovered the one & only Kerrie lee mmmmmHeart
Feeling a bit in the dark about who she is I decided to trawl back to when she first appeared on xpandedtv, even then it was obvious she had a spark lacking elsewhere
I now understand where she got the oil queen name from. eek!surprise
looking back it's obvious to me that she was genuinely happy at S66 & probably only joined BS to further her career
It seemed her presence their made others have to raise their game which made her unpopular &unhappy.
I think now she feels happy & comfortable she will return to the reliable fun babe she always was before BS.
Don't take my word for it just look at the history Heart
xxpanded and studio66 are in London as well so not as much travelling compared to BS which is in MK.Kerrie has always said that her friends and family are in London so she is definately more comfortable....
13-05-2019 18:38
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I'm a long-hair kind of guy and I also liked Kerrie-Lee before she had the boob job(which IMO she didn't need) but she is a hell of a performer and even if she just appeared for one night each month she is worth staying up to watch - she is like a clockwork toy overwound and desperately unwinding fast like a whirling dervish or mini cyclone and boy does she deliver a hell of a performance.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
14-05-2019 20:57