Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average

XtremeFilth - General Chat & Discussion

DJ NES Offline
I'm back baby!

RE: XtremeFilth - General Chat & Discussion
(09-09-2014 03:14 )fatal Wrote:  
(09-09-2014 02:48 )DJ NES Wrote:  I have no agendas with any of the channels

Never said anything, that's quite defensive of you.

(09-09-2014 02:48 )DJ NES Wrote:  i call it like i see it.

Even in the babestation section? Can you point me to a negative post of yours about a particular recent show from the babestation section?

(09-09-2014 02:48 )DJ NES Wrote:  I could pick up most of them by tying a fiver to a fishing line and dragging it through town centres on a saturday night.

Count me in.

1. Defensive when shown like that, however i state that because of my previous ties to the Channels.
  2. I can't because if you check my post history, i don't think i have made one from my 60 odd i've done. That and I haven't watched the shows much if at all this past month.
  3. I'll grab the fishing hooks.

(09-09-2014 09:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  think im clearly in the minority with what im about to say now. I thought xtreme filth was alright last night and look forward to see how it goes over the next few nights. DJNES, have read your post you posted at 2:35 this morning now and whilst I respect what you say and see why you've said it, I completely disagree with you. first of all as ive already said I am not a s66 fanboy and I don't want to be the "voice of s66" as you say. at times I think s66 gets a lot more flak than it deserves

again. I am not botherted whether or not the babes acknowledge what I say on her about them or on their social media pages and know im not a blip on their radar and they couldn't care less about me

finally in regards to your "stop definding shit" comment. if I think s66 or xtremefilth and the babes on it have had good nights then I will post on here that they have even if you don't think they have. also I feel you're telling me with this comment that I can't post anything positive about xtreme filth and possibly s66 too which I think is out of order (apologies in advance if you weren't doing this with this comment). I am entitled to my opinion just like you are with yours

Rammy. Your the white Knight for S66, your opinion has to be the right one. I couldn't care if it is or isn't, same as how i don't care what anyone thinks about mine, but to see you spout the same old rehashed bollocks thread after thread after thread. S66 deserves the flak because it's clearly poorly run.

mod edit: picture with comment about the special Olympics removed for obvious reasons.

Yes you're entitled to your opinion, however skewed in favor in may be. Your opinion though in regards to Xtreme having a good night in ludicrous! My only thought is that you didn't get the first punch in so your having to defend it from the haterz. If Playboy or BS launched a show looking as bad as that you would be stifling your posting erection just so you could start the thread before anyone else.

To end this though, Hypothetically Rammy, you have creative control over 1 night of any of the shows of your choosing using the roster they have. New sets, new outfits, new price points; GO!

Ex Producer/Moderator for Cellcast - BS/BC/LiveXXX 2004-2007 - "The Glory Years"

21/08/14 The day a german asked me who i whack it off to these days.
09-09-2014 12:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Let's not read too much into a single night, all channels have their highs and lows.
However, I have to say I was underwhelmed. Not meaning to be unkind but they didn't exactly bring out the big guns to get it off to a flying start. If it wasn't for the novelty value of wanting to see what a new show was like, I wouldn't have spent more than a few seconds watching it.
But as we've all been told, the only thing that matters is calls, and they were offering a more competitive price so you never know, they may surprise the doubters.
It'll probably sting them to read some of the comments on here, but if they act on them positively (and quickly), there is still hope.
Don't forget that they have Jess West, Brooke & French Chloe on their books. I would watch any one of those happily enough. It's just a wonder one of them wasn't arranged for night one.
09-09-2014 12:25
diggidy dog Offline
Junior Poster

(09-09-2014 12:25 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  they didn't exactly bring out the big guns to get it off to a flying start.

Well one of the producers is appearing in person tonight, so I guess you can't get a bigger gun than that.
09-09-2014 13:14
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

First impression of this channel when I saw it last night was Rolleyes Which also seemed to up the expressions of Kartel & the other girl. Didn't stick around for it, needless to say.

Hope they graduate Kartel to the main channel & or even back to Storm. She was great over there.
09-09-2014 13:45
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i think their first night was not as bad as is being made out, don't get me wrong but it was no bluebird car crash, i think people were expecting it to compete with bs and RLC but by the look at it, it's more pitched at competing with xpanded and storm,
i think they should have started the night on the bed set they switched to at about 3am as that looked a lot! better,
the biggest surprise for me was that they seamed to not have a cameraman for the hole night, after 3 if a girl was not in shot the camera was not moved to find her and that looked bad,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-09-2014 14:04
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(09-09-2014 12:25 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Don't forget that they have Jess West, Brooke & French Chloe on their books. I would watch any one of those happily enough. It's just a wonder one of them wasn't arranged for night one.

Jess West and French Chloe are not available yet. Didn't Chloe say she was starting in October? Jess will be joining this month at least, but it won't be this week.
09-09-2014 14:05
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Lets be honest about XtremeFilth. It aint a million miles away from all the other shite currently served up to us, is it?
09-09-2014 14:07
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

xtremely shit is my opinion of this new channel, i don't mean to pick on you again rammy but people would respect you more if just for once you said you wasn't impressed with this new channel, it was a mediocre night but hopefully things will improve, though you clearly love S66 more than a parent loves their child so i won't ever expect anything different from you, there is more chance of me winning the lottery than you criticizing S66, starlets blew this channel out of the water last night even though there was only one starlet on
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 14:13 by Joey 27.)
09-09-2014 14:12
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

looking at there twitter that bed is going to be a bit full tonight as they have Bailey Jayne, Bonnie Rose, Kiki minaj & Krystal Niles if thats right i think it's what you call overkill and can't see it looking that great

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-09-2014 14:25
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Xtreme filth ??? If there was ever a channel name that promises what it can't deliver it's this one.
09-09-2014 14:26

Click here to watch Studio 66