gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Anal Sex

bb77 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Anal Sex
I did it once, but didn't get invited back. Just not to her liking. You are fortunate if you find a girl willing to give it a go.
01-11-2015 14:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

Never had a girlfriend who was into it, I once was told "you can fuck me up the ass only if after I get to fuck you up the ass with a strap on". End of discussion
01-11-2015 19:15
Avfc123 Offline
Senior Poster

I feel like it's Christmas when my girlfriend let's me fuck her ass, use lots of lube and it's perfect
01-11-2015 19:42
Champion Offline
Banned

I love ass. Tighter than pussy and gives more intense orgasm as a result. Good to eat out as well.
01-11-2015 20:18
BaddaBing Offline
Posting Machine

I had a short lived fuck buddy a couple of years ago, she was the 'go home with drunk after a night out' kind of buddy. When she was drunk all she ever wanted was for me to do her up the Gary and I literally mean that is the ONLY thing she wanted to do. Go down her? No, fuck me up the arse! You on top (because I'm drunk and tired lol)? No! Do me up the arse! And on and on it went. It freaked me out a little that she was so wild about it.

A lot of blokes front up and bang on about how good it is but I have to say it doesn't do much for me but that's not to say if the offer comes up again I won't give it another go lmao!

If Found, Please Return To The Preeti & Priya Non-Babe Show Thread
01-11-2015 21:40
bb77 Offline
Senior Poster

Rolleyes RE: Anal Sex
(01-11-2015 19:15 )Ro1982 Wrote:  Never had a girlfriend who was into it, I once was told "you can fuck me up the ass only if after I get to fuck you up the ass with a strap on". End of discussion

Sounds like quite a girlRolleyes
01-11-2015 22:53
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(01-11-2015 21:40 )BaddaBing Wrote:  I had a short lived fuck buddy a couple of years ago, she was the 'go home with drunk after a night out' kind of buddy. When she was drunk all she ever wanted was for me to do her up the Gary and I literally mean that is the ONLY thing she wanted to do. Go down her? No, fuck me up the arse! You on top (because I'm drunk and tired lol)? No! Do me up the arse! And on and on it went. It freaked me out a little that she was so wild about it.

A lot of blokes front up and bang on about how good it is but I have to say it doesn't do much for me but that's not to say if the offer comes up again I won't give it another go lmao!

I think it's the idea as much as anything that makes it so enjoyable. That a girl will let you do it. What with it being viewed as taboo by many.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
01-11-2015 23:49
Champion Offline
Banned

One doesn't feel one has truly had a girl until one has reamed them. A most satisfying feeling to have conquered all orifices.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 08:49 by Champion.)
02-11-2015 08:49
rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

Had a friend/fuck buddy who has since had to move abroad for work.
We used to meat up regularly for just over a year.About 2 months into it she began toying her arse as I fucked her pussy.

Anyway,we met up a week later and she asked if I would fuck her arse as she had done this with a previous boyfriend.

We did it and it was incredible,she rode me cowgirl and I didn't last long but I managed to recharge and last longer.

The tightness was incredible and we did it loads of times before we lost contact.
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2015 14:19 by rpj316.)
22-12-2015 14:18

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles