lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What does a free ticket get you? and.....

sony100 Offline
Junior Poster

What does a free ticket get you? and.....
ok so im a little new to knowing about ur webcam site, anyway i wanted to know what a free ticket is and how it is used coz i notice u get a free one when u top up for 10.00 for the first time, also i notice in this section on this forum that u display old shows that feature kate banks, jasmine jones and sophia lares but none of these old shows are available on ur site in the theatre?
21-09-2014 20:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

RE: two questions, what does a free ticket get you? and.....
The important thing to understand about free tickets is that they are valid for group shows only, not private shows.
21-09-2014 21:20
sony100 Offline
Junior Poster

(21-09-2014 21:20 )BarrieBF Wrote:  The important thing to understand about free tickets is that they are valid for group shows only, not private shows.

ok thanks, i noticed that emma spellar had a show earlier tonight and it had like 2.00 for group, 4.00 for private, so had i topped up and got a free ticket, would i have been able to use the free ticket during the group session and save the 10.00 credit for an old show in the theatre?
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2014 21:27 by sony100.)
21-09-2014 21:27
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

You could use the credit for a show in the theatre, or spend it in any way you want, but I'm not sure if you could have used the free ticket for Emma Spellar, as I'm not sure that she does any group shows. I could be wrong, but I've only seen her doing private shows on there.
21-09-2014 22:31
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

RE: What does a free ticket get you? and.....
(21-09-2014 20:29 )sony100 Wrote:  u display old shows that feature kate banks, jasmine jones and sophia lares but none of these old shows are available on ur site in the theatre?

They only have certain of the old shows available in the theatre, reason being that some of the girls haven't given permission for their shows to be used in that way.
27-09-2014 19:40

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks