babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

London strip clubs

exhalay Offline
Apprentice Poster

London strip clubs
I'm surprised this subject gets so little mention here, but perhaps many of those watching adult TV and adult internet just don't have a reason to be interested in it. Anyway my question is whether there is much in the way of striptease still existing, especially in London? I know there are many lap dancing clubs around these days, but I'm talking about strip shows, not lap dancing. Or has the art of striptease become extinct?
27-09-2014 05:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

RE: London strip clubs
The golden age of striptease is long gone I'm afraid. Those of us who can remember the delights of the 60s and 70s are the blessed ones, as it's all been downhill since then, although those who prefer lap dancing would probably disagree. As far as I know the only surviving continuous stage show in Soho is the Sunset Strip, so I advise you to make the most of that experience now whilst it's still there. Although even there the stage acts may I fear be no more than adverts for the private dances available, although I have not been there in the private dancing era to verify this.
27-09-2014 12:37
Bokkie Offline
Senior Poster

The sunset strip club in Deane Street Soho is very good. Well worth a visit, I go about 5 times a year, usually to coincide with a meeting that I have to attend in central London.

£ 15 entrance fee is cheap. However I usually spend about £ 40 in tips at £ 5 per performance. Anyone going there should be prepared to spend some money on the girls who are really good. I never now pay for a £ 20 private dance as it is not good value for money, it used to cost £ 10 which was worth it.

It is also nice talking to the girls in the bar and buying them a drink, The afternoons are better as the evenings tend to be crowded.
22-01-2015 16:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, Sunset Strip is OK, though I hate how it's right on the open street like that, for everyone to see you enter lol. Always came across shady dudes at the bar, so I only went there twice and didn't go back, as it's a bit tiny and cramped. The theatre area in the basement is OK, and some of the women can be very beautiful too.

L.A Confidential in Ealing was very good when I went years back, with stunning women and a surprisingly relaxed vibe! 15 pound entry and only 10 pounds per table/lap dance. Some of the women will bend the rules as well, as long as the security dudes aren't nearby lol. A couple of the babe channel women have worked there before, and some of the Page 3 models even had an event there not long ago, though I didn't go to it.

Sophisticats is decent, though a bit odd with lots of men staring at you while you get a table dance. It's not private enough unless you spend a fortune on VIP. Nice crop of women though!

Stringfellows in central London is a good one, with a relaxed vibe as well. They've got a pool table in the lower section, and some TV's and it almost feels like a private men's club with scantily clad women.

Haven't been to Rhino or Platinum Lace, though I hear Lace is decent. Some of the babe channel women work or have worked there.

Have only been to two or three others throughout London, but can't remember the names, and they were only so so. Browns is in Shoreditch, but isn't one I like too much. Another one was in that dodgy alleyway in Soho, near The Box, and it was a strip club up some stairs and through a long hallway. You entered though the bar, which was small, and then there was a little theatre room connected where the women would strip for tips. I actually went there four or five times when I lived near the city quite a few years ago, and it was actually kind of a fun and relaxed place to chill and have a drink either before going to a club, or after. When I went back a couple of years ago, I found it sketchy and the women not as good as before, and the customers seemed more shady too. One of the women kept spitting on me every time she'd speak to me, and some of the women would be shit faced drunk, which wasn't the case in the past. Maybe it's back to being good again, I don't know. These types of clubs go through intervals.

Heard of Charlie's Angels, but have never been there. It looks rather small but intimate on the website, so it might be worth a look, but sometimes the very small places don't always have the best women.

I avoid strip clubs lately, but if I'm in the mood, I'll definitely check one out, though usually ones I know.
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2015 18:50 by mrmann.)
22-01-2015 18:41
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I haven't been for years, but back in the day, I liked Metropolis just up the road from Bethnal Green. They had some great girls there. Private dances were £10 and it was £20 for the upstairs VIP section, but the tip jar did not circulate there, so it was well worth it.

The last time I went, however, the prices had gone up and the girls were almost all east European, which was okay, but the banter lasted about 30 seconds before they tried to flog you a private dance. Back when it was mostly English girls, you could sit and chat (and ogle!) for 10 minutes before they'd start their sales pitch -- and even then they did it with more grace and elegance.

If anyone has been more recently, I'd be curious to know what it's like now.

I have to say though ... when you've been to a strip club or two on the continent or in the States, the English clubs lose all of their appeal!
22-01-2015 20:32
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(22-01-2015 18:41 )mrmann Wrote:  Another one was in that dodgy alleyway in Soho, near The Box, and it was a strip club up some stairs and through a long hallway. You entered though the bar, which was small, and then there was a little theatre room connected where the women would strip for tips.

That's the Boulevard. I used to go there quite often, but it's a long time ago now. It's over 9 years since my last visit.

At one time I rated it very highly but it tailed off a bit and I stopped going. I do have some good memories of it though.
23-01-2015 02:45
Count von Scharnhorst Offline
Banned

I stopped going to mainstream above board ones about 8 years ago.

The more underground parties are where it is at but they are getting raided
23-01-2015 09:53
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

If you hop on a plane to Prague you'll find hundreds of Gentlemens clubs where the ladies are all walking around in the buff. I went to Prague 10 years ago and it blew me away it was that good.

UK wise, I've only ever bothered to visit one lapdancing club and that was in Dundee and it was called Private Eyes. It cost a tenner to get in and to be perfectly honest with you it was kind of shite. When you walk in you go down a flight of stairs and it has the sort of atmosphere about it which makes you think this place is fucking dodgy. Also the bar they have is a joke, they serve you drinks in plastic glasses like us lot can't be trusted to not start a riot.

To cut a long story short I ended up getting a free lap dance from the hottest bird in the joint, let's just say that my clothes smelt of fresh pussy once she'd finished rubbing up and down me. I had to give myself a minute or 2 for the fucking erection to go down Big Laugh
23-01-2015 14:21
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2015 20:32 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I have to say though ... when you've been to a strip club or two on the continent or in the States, the English clubs lose all of their appeal!

I disagree but of course each to his own. I visited clubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Hamburg, thinking I would get a better experience, but as it turned out I wasn't particularly impressed and in the end I was happy to stick to what was an offer in London.
23-01-2015 15:08
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

What surprised me about London strip clubs was how many of the women would bite your erection through your pants! Most of the places I've been to have had the women doing this, though not with security nearby of course lol. Also, the real contact surprised me, as I never thought it would be so full on, as in bare vag grinding against erection. Kind of hard not to be aroused Bounce
04-02-2015 00:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV