Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

shower set: a joke

gcapri1 Offline
spirituality and sex

shower set: a joke
elite tv with there shower set. the girls can barely move and the whole point about a shower set is surely the water dripping down the girls gorgeous figures. they should keep it simple and let the girls have space to move and do there magic. am i alone in thinking elite tv and there shower set is crap?
17-04-2009 00:18
Find all posts by this user
firekind Offline

RE: shower set: a joke
its a little bit pointless. we just want to see the girls wet. oil on the ordinary set works better
17-04-2009 00:23
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

Gotta admit i'm not a big shower set fan,when T.J. was on the other night the door got so smeared you couldn't see eff all.But kudos to Elite at least they're trying to be different and that's never a bad thing.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
17-04-2009 00:25
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

PillowPants Wrote:Gotta admit i'm not a big shower set fan,when T.J. was on the other night the door got so smeared you couldn't see eff all.But kudos to Elite at least they're trying to be different and that's never a bad thing.

Not really different though is it?

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
17-04-2009 00:26
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

It is a little comical without water. Without water it could just as equally be any type of cubicle - telephone box maybe or public toilet...

I think the main issue I have with Elite TV at the moment is more to do with the fact that whether confined within a cubicle or not, the girls just don't seem to move a lot or get into things. They could learn a lot by watching Anastasia for example.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
17-04-2009 00:30
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

They also always seem to be a long way off.Perhaps the camera could get a little closer

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
17-04-2009 00:33
LazyD Offline
All About the Cheeks

if the water isn't on then there is no need to be in the shower.
17-04-2009 00:33
Kilam Away
unregistered

would make sense if they had the water running and they were getting wet, but if that happened, they wouldn't be able to hear well on the phones! seems a bit pointless to be in the shower at all when oil has the same effect!

though naked is naked!

Is it wrong that I get turned on every time I look at my avatar?...................didn't think so
17-04-2009 00:36
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

speedybert Wrote:
PillowPants Wrote:Gotta admit i'm not a big shower set fan,when T.J. was on the other night the door got so smeared you couldn't see eff all.But kudos to Elite at least they're trying to be different and that's never a bad thing.

Not really different though is it?

True,but i guess there's only a few variations they can do,i mean another channel with a fake boobed blonde laying on a matress doesn't exactly set you apart from the other channels with fake boobed blondes laying on a matress,prehaps it's just me,but i'd like something that's a bit different from the rest.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
17-04-2009 00:37
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Kilam Wrote:would make sense if they had the water running and they were getting wet, but if that happened, they wouldn't be able to hear well on the phones!

On T.J's first night the shower was running, she got wet and still took phone calls.

[Image: de053932547296.gif]

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
17-04-2009 00:47
Thread Closed