babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rude Dayshow

JuanKerr Offline
Banned

Rude Dayshow
I'm looking for any details, memories, vids or caps of a rather rude dayshow that broadcast (approx) 2 - 3 years ago. It was at a time when ChatGirl ran two channels, with a different girl on each.

On this particular day, two girls I'd never seen before were on. One was your typical barbie doll type with silicone implants, and the other was natural (I think).

Anyway, the barbie doll type was either oblivious to the rules, or just didn't care (I suspect the latter) and kept not only flashing her knickers, but dong so with open legs. She was also fingering her arse while on her side and encouraging the girl on the other bed to do the same (I think I went through half a dozen batteries that day switching between the two) Eventually the cameraman cropped her off at the waist, but it was obvious from her actions and hand movements that she only took this opportunity to flash even more (albeit only to the studio crew as we could no longer see below her waist). You could tell, even though you couldn't see, that she was pulling her knickers to the side to flash the crew.

She also spent a lot of time talking to the girl on the other bed/channel, and at one point hopped over to perform some oral on the other girl. I knew something was going on and quickly flicked to the other channel. She arrived in the bottom of the shot and the cameraman (also knowing what she was about to do) quickly zoomed in on the other girl's head and shoulders. It only went on for about 15 seconds, but you could tell from the girl's facial reaction that she was getting oral (plus the fact that the other girl's head kept bobbing into shot).

Someone else must remember this show?

Needless to say, neither of these two girls were ever used again.
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2014 02:01 by JuanKerr.)
30-09-2014 01:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JuanKerr Offline
Banned

RE: Rude Dayshow
240+ views and not a single reply.

Maybe I dreamt it Huh
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2014 22:54 by JuanKerr.)
30-09-2014 22:54
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

The only one that springs to mind is further back than 2-3 years ago who I think was called April/Amy?who had a very unique approach to dayshows and regularly broke the rules.Sadly if you check back through this section of the forum most of the links are dead.Only thing might be that you check other forums.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
01-10-2014 10:57
JuanKerr Offline
Banned

That would be difficult, speedy, as I don't remember any names or anything.
01-10-2014 11:46
JuanKerr Offline
Banned

(01-10-2014 10:57 )speedybert Wrote:  The only one that springs to mind is further back than 2-3 years ago who I think was called April/Amy?who had a very unique approach to dayshows and regularly broke the rules.

Where might I find this girl and her dead links? I've looked through the whole ChatGirl forum and there's no threads for any April or Amy.
01-10-2014 13:39
Tbear Offline
Senior Poster

(01-10-2014 10:57 )speedybert Wrote:  The only one that springs to mind is further back than 2-3 years ago who I think was called April/Amy?who had a very unique approach to dayshows and regularly broke the rules.Sadly if you check back through this section of the forum most of the links are dead.Only thing might be that you check other forums.

All links do appear to be dead if indeed if this is the right model search april and check the results based in chatback forums.

or search april summers but this gives less results :/.

Sorry i'm not much help.

Let them know men did this
01-10-2014 17:02
JuanKerr Offline
Banned

(01-10-2014 17:02 )Tbear Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 10:57 )speedybert Wrote:  The only one that springs to mind is further back than 2-3 years ago who I think was called April/Amy?who had a very unique approach to dayshows and regularly broke the rules.Sadly if you check back through this section of the forum most of the links are dead.Only thing might be that you check other forums.

All links do appear to be dead if indeed if this is the right model search april and check the results based in chatback forums.

or search april summers but this gives less results :/.

Sorry i'm not much help.

Okay, had a look and it definitely wasn't April. I remember April now that I've seen her. She was a bit of a loon and did have quite a disregard for the rules, but as I say in my OP this was only 2-3 years ago, and it happened on ChatGirl, not ChatBack.

As I also say in my OP, the girl in question had silicone implants.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2014 22:54 by JuanKerr.)
01-10-2014 22:53
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

I'd have definitely remembered if I'd seen it. Back then I watched Chatgirl most days and as far as I remember the girls I saw were regulars. From your description it sounds as though they only appeared once. Hope someone on this forum can help as I'm curious myself now.

Question everything
08-10-2014 21:09
stevemorse68 Offline

Hi All
I think the girl was Dolly Delight only saw her on Chatgirl once and remember her well.
Wish i had get it on tape have seen nothing of her performance on here.
Hope this helps
09-10-2014 12:53
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Judging by this thread, it could have been her

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=49660

Question everything
11-10-2014 16:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV