preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Nana - Chat, Caps & Vids

OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Nana - Chat, Caps & Vids
She's lost a lot of weight, and I was struck by how much she now looks like Lorraine Kelly.
20-07-2016 21:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wim Offline
Account Closed

i get it that Nana doesn't like to show much, but the amount of clothing she's wearing is a bit much, even for second shift.
21-07-2016 17:16
wim Offline
Account Closed

Nana, you're cute, but if you are working first shift can you please come out in a bra and panties and do a sexy spicy hour? You look like you're dressed for a school picnic.laugh Huhbladewave
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2016 04:25 by wim.)
23-07-2016 04:15
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

(23-07-2016 04:15 )wim Wrote:  Nana, you're cute, but if you are working first shift can you please come out in a bra and panties and do a sexy spicy hour? You look like you're dressed for a school picnic.laugh Huhbladewave

It was pathetic wasn't it wim? Nana never really showed anything when she was here before, but she was very popular with callers, the boss must have loved her because she seemed to be on the afternoon shift most days. The problem is, is that she is still popular, even though she was stupidly overdressed she still got a lot of calls. She Has worked everyday since she came back on Thursday, so I think we are going to have to get used to it, it's all about the numbers isn't it? Amy must have wondered what the hell was going on, she had a fantastic partner yesterday, but she was flying solo today, there was no connection between them at all.
23-07-2016 12:21
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Nana was bending over "doggie style" way back in 2010/11 on the dayshift ,when all the other daygirls (Kipsi ,Om , Angie etc.) were glued to the sofa. She disappeared mid 2011 returning in Autumn 2014 looking more slimmer .This was around the time the 4am slot began .Nana was the least willing to flash anything then .A complete contrast to her original early shows .
Very disappointing "performances" so far and I've seen more revealing outfits at Church fetes .
Nana even seems to have shrunk in height as well .
Can a haircut make you look smaller ?
Get stripped to your undies at least Nana .
Afterall, its been the making of Nancy , since she went over to the darkside visually .
25-07-2016 20:07
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

(25-07-2016 20:07 )mickster Wrote:  Nana was bending over "doggie style" way back in 2010/11 on the dayshift ,when all the other daygirls (Kipsi ,Om , Angie etc.) were glued to the sofa. She disappeared mid 2011 returning in Autumn 2014 looking more slimmer .This was around the time the 4am slot began .Nana was the least willing to flash anything then .A complete contrast to her original early shows .
Very disappointing "performances" so far and I've seen more revealing outfits at Church fetes .
Nana even seems to have shrunk in height as well .
Can a haircut make you look smaller ?
Get stripped to your undies at least Nana .
Afterall, its been the making of Nancy , since she went over to the darkside visually .

And she was back on the morning shift again today ffs.
26-07-2016 05:56
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

At one point in the "spicy" section Nana "flashed" her shoulder straps .Meanwhile ,Amy walked up to the camera and pulled her bra down numerous times .Unfourtunately it was her own bra and not Nana's !
26-07-2016 12:39
richpk Offline
Master Poster

i actually would rather she kept her clothes on, no offence
26-07-2016 14:10
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

It makes me smile when she says to the viewers " don't be shy " that's great coming from her, you have more chance of seeing a Nun's underwear than you have of seeing Nana's.
26-07-2016 18:17
wim Offline
Account Closed

Nana drags down another spicy show.
30-07-2016 04:04

preetiandpriya.com