preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Nana - Chat, Caps & Vids

curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Nana - Chat, Caps & Vids
(30-07-2016 04:04 )wim Wrote:  Nana drags down another spicy show.

Why do they keep putting her on the morning show? She has done four since she came back on Thursday of last week, Jasmine has only done one since Friday of last week. Nana should only be used on the afternoon show until she learns to lighten up a bit, that is her natural home. I can only assume she's great on the phone, because she is complete garbage on the screen.
30-07-2016 08:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gruntmeister Offline
Junior Poster

Rolleyes RE: Nana - Chat, Caps & Vids
Perhaps she works for virtually nothing (...or at least much less than any of the other girls) .....heaven knows she's just not cut-out for an adult TV channel based on how she conducts herself at present!! annoyed

Thank goodness for TV. It's the only way I get to see bare boobs these days!!
30-07-2016 11:26
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Could it be she has a better command of the English language and can do innuendo better than the rest .
I'll say it again ;Nana when she originally started (Autumn 2010-Spring 201) ,she was far and away the best dayshow performer .
She disappeared when AC went off schedules .Nana returned after a 3 year break in the Autumn 2014.She had lost a lot of weight and any visual enthusiasm ,although she was very popular on the phone .
Nana disappeared again mid-January 2015 when AC was probabley at its best for daytime.I doubt it was coincidence Nana happened to go at this point .
Nana made another return to AC around begining of this month and has been visually and outfitwise a massive disappointment .Call wise she's done very well ,so the only conclusion can be is she's red-hot verbally .
I wish they'd let Amy "sex up" Nana ,at least with her outfits .Just imagine Nana in some kinky latex gear or a college girl uniform .
Cute as a button ,but dull as dishwater visual performance .
Nana must be the most frustrating "performer" accross the channels , which is criminal really .
30-07-2016 14:38
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

It would be great if Nana was wearing the same kind of pantys like Amy was wearing yesterday when she couldn't not let us have a really good look laugh

Looks like Nana has some really nice big boobs so hope she plays with them adjusting her top like some if the other babes do,jasmine an Amy were great yesterday Shy an I like the skirt Nana is wearing with the nice pink top an same has nice looking big boobs too Shy
Nana is looking really nice
In a kind of very sexy half asleep sort of way but she's got really nice legs and I'm loving the sexy skirt aswel it looks great seeing her and looking genuinely horny eek Heart Shy

Really sexy Nana xxxx
It'll be great seeing sexy Nana every time she fixes the cushions in that skirt bending off letting us peak at her bum laugh Great legs tho and sanitation whose with Nana this morning was fantastic before just chilled back casually just swinging her legs open just ever so slightly so I hope Nana joins in too but really happy to be recording these two sexy babes
Loving the show and the sexy fun Shy

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2016 04:44 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
25-09-2016 04:42
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

[Image: image-6F0D_5827C4DC.jpg]
13-11-2016 01:43
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Ref: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...78&page=78
(03-12-2016 21:27 )Tiger*Pete Wrote:  Wo Surprised Tongue Nana n daisy r looking awsome there
Just seen them as Nana shows us her luvly c thru white lace Tongue Tongue Tongue

Hope she's back like that in the morning but recording the last half hour when I seen how awsome she is looking in her high heels Shy

Nana is growing on me, I must say. Looking very sexy tonight, showing off those white lace panties and I also like how she puts her legs in the air. She's like a cat how she moves around slowly but with assurance like she's prowling

Daisy also looking great. Great dress which showed off her assets very well Smile
03-12-2016 22:00
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Plenty of nice up skirt from Nana showing her super sexy legs wearing a pair o see through tights Smile let's hope that's all she's wearing laugh

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
08-12-2016 07:47
royG Offline
Apprentice Poster

Does any one have any vids of Nana? That girl is seriously beautiful. She also looks a lot more "relaxed" these days and has upped her sexiness to another level. Personally, i am not sure there is anyone better across the channels. I almost pass out when i see an upskirt from herTongue.
12-12-2016 22:03
royG Offline
Apprentice Poster

I would appreciate an answer from anyone as i am quite new. There does not appear to be any vids of the AC girls on this forum. Is this deliberate? is there any rule against it? I am certain there will be people that have great vids of Nana. A huge part of me is raised in anticipation
12-12-2016 22:44
wim Offline
Account Closed

Roy, if you go the rampant-dot-tv site and register, they have videos. Once registered, click on videos and then search on "thai chat," or "nana thai chat," and there will be some recent ones. It's random, though, just depends on what their VIP members decide to record and post. Good luck.
12-12-2016 23:01

preetiandpriya.com