I haven't watched it enough to know
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Is Chat Back improving?

andyreev Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Is Chat Back improving?
Well I thought the channel was pretty good last night. I'm very keen on Roxy, who is a lovely girl but doesn't seem to get mentioned here much.
18-04-2009 07:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

shandyman Wrote:tintin, you tried 907?

907 is the same as 962.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
18-04-2009 09:55
Shandy Offline

just on mine 962 is stretched off screen and 907 is the proper ratio for me, thought thats what you meant thats all Smile
18-04-2009 11:35
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Hexit Wrote:the only improvment have been the selection of 1 girl (juliet) other than that no... same old, same old.

I agree.. but I can't vote for an improvement on the basis of one girl.
Charlie is beautiful and pretty professional.. but oh dear that boob job. What other night girls are enticing.. err I don't know??

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
20-04-2009 00:38
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

I think Juliet and Laura Michaels are probably the best girls on all the channels at the moment. If they brought back mad April to the night show that would be a bonus too!
Its obvious the channel has problems but when its on form its the best, problem is all the off-air time we suffer as they don't have enough reliable girls to keep going.
I also reckon there are a number of people on this forum who find it hard to say a positive word about anything and feel it is only worth posting to have a go at one of the girls or the channel - not just chatback but generally
20-04-2009 06:44
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Their biggest issue is the FACT they're soooooooooo bloody inconsistent. This channel does push the limits, however, I still think that Chat Back is the channel that has built the greatest reputation EVER as being a channel that is run by people who are simply out of their depth.
20-04-2009 07:01
HEX!T Away
Retired

perana68 Wrote:I think Juliet and Laura Michaels are probably the best girls on all the channels at the moment. If they brought back mad April to the night show that would be a bonus too!
Its obvious the channel has problems but when its on form its the best, problem is all the off-air time we suffer as they don't have enough reliable girls to keep going.
I also reckon there are a number of people on this forum who find it hard to say a positive word about anything and feel it is only worth posting to have a go at one of the girls or the channel - not just chatback but generally

unless you know the whole story i'd reserve judgment on the critics.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
20-04-2009 08:22
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

I think I know enough of the story to have an opinion as I've been watching the channels for ages, including 960 since it started. I have also been reading with interest the posts on here - all of them including those from Summer, April, Kylie and the "bosses" superspurs and dogface, as well as contributing to the discussions when I felt I had something valid to say.

This thread asks the question is chatback improving? not hey lets have another lets slag everyone off thread.
20-04-2009 18:08
snoozebag Offline
Junior Poster

NO! The channel is crap! Run by incompetent staff. Even make the good girls look bad with thier sh!te production. Now trying to make a last stand, before going bust!
21-04-2009 13:32
Hazhard Away
Banned

apprantly they have anastasia now wtf.
21-04-2009 13:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV