Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Today I'm NOT Lovin'

Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Today I'm NOT Lovin'
As we have a "Today I'm Lovin" thread surely it's only natural we have a "Today I'm not Lovin" thread. Please let me fully explain this isn't meant to be a witch hunt, but rather just maybe something about show/babe you are not liking. Maybe not liking what a babe has on, maybe her position, the set she is on, how she has her hair, something she is doing etc. Could be a variety of things. In the same regard as today you are lovin, but just the flip side of that which I think is a fair and just topic/debate.

For example me this morning, while I'm enjoying Terrie Hawkes on my TV I am not enjoying the fact she is chewing gum like a mad woman while on the phone to a caller lol. Maybe a case of dragon breath Tongue

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
31-10-2014 11:08
Find all posts by this user
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Today I'm NOT Lovin'
Haha quality thread lol
I could wall topic this easily and not unfairly either but I will say I haven't enjoyed the motionless ladies for a while while cameras are constantly not getting the best positioning aswel as none of the girls wearing sexy clothes naturally,for example two bras,tape or even pants full tops etc,what's happened to sexy flirting to the camera with the camera admiring the beauty ???,a reason today I'm not loving the fact I don't watch any of the channels at all ever lately,about three times in six months I've looked through all the channels from one end to the other before turning ,e sky box back off which I'm sure is probably upsetting to all or most of the babes which I'm sure have worked hard in that time as I'm sure they're prefer to know were actually enjoying what their doing aswel as loving what their wearing for all the effort they do to look pretty for all their adoring fan viewers but to be honest,elite TV and the pad aswel as party people lads lounge office babe housebabe paradiso ch960 the boudoir early bird......I could go on more about all shows but won't
Where utterly fantastic and I loved it like I can't make u believe but the stuck up Tory gvt are too prudish unlike the played back labour gvt who encouraged what I believe is a good cause.....
Nothing better when having a bad day than the choice of about twenty sexy babes all having a laugh on the telly to watch and enjoy to make you forget about all what's really wrong in the world because if a man didnt admire women we would of died a long time ago lol,anyways awesome thread

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
31-10-2014 12:37
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Lol nice idea but this thread might get out of control, and who is gonna start a Tonight im not lovin thread
31-10-2014 14:08
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

I am pleased you both think it's a good idea Smile I mean we have threads like "studio66 can it get any worse" and "rubbish night tonight on the babe channels" which is basically a thread about ranting and having a moan up haha. This is just the flip side of "Today I'm Lovin'" is all. As I say could be anything from the set, the lighting, camerawork, what babe has on, hairstyle etc. You don't have to go in depth into full on slagging match haha. Just maybe what you aren't overly liking on any given day show Smile

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
31-10-2014 14:25
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Great idea for a thread Smile

Well one thing I am definately not overly loving today is the set they got Cara Steel in/on. Don't get me wrong, fantastic babe looking amazing in her leggings but the covers and excessive amount of pillows etc looks like she is some kind of gypsy/hippy tent lol Tongue

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

31-10-2014 18:08
Thread Closed