Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

why does elite tv seem to have so many problems after all the hype

gcapri1 Offline
spirituality and sex

why does elite tv seem to have so many problems after all the hype
just put channel on to see silver elite tv symbol going round in circles. not my idea of great viewing. does anyone know what might be wrong this time?
18-04-2009 02:28
Find all posts by this user
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

RE: why does elite tv seem to have so many problems after all the hype
Nothing wrong.

Dionne was having a break.

We are in the process of creating our adverts, idents etc so unfortunately sometimes you will find yourself watching the spinning logo while waiting for the finest girls sky's adult section has to offer to return to your screens.
18-04-2009 02:45
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Nothing is wrong gcapri1. They only have one girl on tonight and while she has a break they do this.

I'm aware that you're very pro Bang Babes and were particularly indignant that Jamie should have the temerity to leave Bang Babes and set up his own channel. So rather than agree with you, I'll be objective and suggest that until any new channel has had a chance to establish themselves and grow, they're probably not going to be in a position where they can run multiple channels with countless girls such as Cellcast, Bang Babes or Sport do. They probably have a limited budget and so until they can determine whether the channel does have potential, are likely to keep their costs low, which means that on some nights they may only have one girl.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
18-04-2009 02:49
Digital Dave Away
Retired

gcapri1 Wrote:just put channel on to see silver elite tv symbol going round in circles. not my idea of great viewing. does anyone know what might be wrong this time?

It's certainly not impressive in the least. The problem seems to be lack of girls. They're operating tonight on one girl yet again (Dionne) who must be exhausted by now, given that she's been on air seemingly every night so far.

Elite seems to be falling into the same trap as Chatback, not putting enough time or resources into finding decent models and relying on one or two 'stars'. Chatback made the mistake of relying on the bonkers April, what an error. At least Dionne appears to be sane and reliable.

Every single one of Elite's girls so far has plastic tits, this really isn't good - most men don't like them, that's a fact.

I can't believe that there are so few models in London that wouldn't jump at the chance of 200 pounds a night for a few hours of phone sex. Perhaps the job is so reviled by models in general that these channels have no choice but to recycle the same old girls time after time. Or is it that the channels just don't put the effort into casting that they should?
18-04-2009 03:00
tsurugi Offline
Banned

gcapri1 Wrote:just put channel on to see silver elite tv symbol going round in circles. not my idea of great viewing. does anyone know what might be wrong this time?

you like fuck all unless it is amy capri related
18-04-2009 03:03
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

skateguy Wrote:Nothing is wrong gcapri1. They only have one girl on tonight and while she has a break they do this.

I'm aware that you're very pro Bang Babes and were particularly indignant that Jamie should have the temerity to leave Bang Babes and set up his own channel. So rather than agree with you, I'll be objective and suggest that until any new channel has had a chance to establish themselves and grow, they're probably not going to be in a position where they can run multiple channels with countless girls such as Cellcast, Bang Babes or Sport do. They probably have a limited budget and so until they can determine whether the channel does have potential, are likely to keep their costs low, which means that on some nights they may only have one girl.

Thanks for the support Skate Guy.

The reality is we did have 2 girls booked in for tonight Dionne and Tommy Jo but due to a mix up TJ couldn't come in Sad

Sadly we dont have all the bits and bobs (idents etc) that we need as yet.
We have been focusing on putting together a strong team of girls and have turned down numerous requests from girls to join the channel that we felt fell short of the elite tv brand. This has meant that at certain times we have been short of girls but we feel this is better than getting in a munter to fill the space (a few channels seam to do this).

Elite TV will only ever have the best girls on and as you will notice if you call one of our girls the commitment from them is 100% at all times. Our gilrs will never abuse you unless you ask nicely and they will always ensure you get what you call for.

Quality and excellence take time to fine tune and its this we will be focusing on.

Everything we do is about quality through attention to detail so if its says Elite TV you can be sure that thought, effort, hard work and consideration have gone in to it.

Loving everyones feedback and looking forward to more.

All the best.

Elite TV
18-04-2009 03:09
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Digital Dave Wrote:

It's certainly not impressive in the least. The problem seems to be lack of girls. They're operating tonight on one girl yet again (Dionne) who must be exhausted by now, given that she's been on air seemingly every night so far.

Elite seems to be falling into the same trap as Chatback, not putting enough time or resources into finding decent models and relying on one or two 'stars'. Chatback made the mistake of relying on the bonkers April, what an error. At least Dionne appears to be sane and reliable.

Every single one of Elite's girls so far has plastic tits, this really isn't good - most men don't like them, that's a fact.

I can't believe that there are so few models in London that wouldn't jump at the chance of 200 pounds a night for a few hours of phone sex. Perhaps the job is so reviled by models in general that these channels have no choice but to recycle the same old girls time after time. Or is it that the channels just don't put the effort into casting that they should?

Dionne was last on last friday when she finsihed early cause she was ill, thats a week ago, she does 3 nights per week, hardly what I'd call every night.
As for girls at the moment we have on our 1 channel night show.
Alexa Heart
Dionne Daniels
Gemma Massey
Tommi Jo
Paige Ashley
Kacey

So we probably need 1 or 2 more to make it full set.

I have had loads of girls apply for jobs here, some you would know, some you wouldn't but we are only looking for the very best and are fusy about who we employ. Patience is a virtue, watch the progression.

As for the plastic tits, sorry it doesnt take your fancy, Im sure most of the girls on 40+ are packing real fun sacks. Pop over there Im sure they will glad for your calls.
18-04-2009 03:14
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Digital Dave Wrote:It's certainly not impressive in the least. The problem seems to be lack of girls. They're operating tonight on one girl yet again (Dionne) who must be exhausted by now, given that she's been on air seemingly every night so far.

For a new channel, they have made great progress is such a short time. granted they have many former bangbabe employees but it has helped them to hit the ground running with minimal technical issues. Every week they introduce new babes. some unseen and some seen wthout tassels. They even have Gemma Massey on 2morro nite. Its about quality rather than quantity. Its not very often that only one girl is on the show for a whole night. Guess it allows u to channel hop. Overall, i like the channel so far. They have a hot and ever increasing selection of girls. In time, interactions between the girls will improve. That is my only drawback of note.

18-04-2009 03:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
smeghead1 Offline
mr flibble's very cross

"Every single one of Elite's girls so far has plastic tits, this really isn't good - most men don't like them, that's a fact."

98.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot, that's a fact.

Do you seriously believe that if most men didn't like them in any way, that these channels would still be going so strong, and that channels such as Elite would recruit girls with enhanced jugs?

Now personally, as long as they are done right I don't have a problem with them, it's the horrible comedy tits that put people off completely.

Of course you have your opinion and I respect that, but gross generalizations are a very poor way of trying to convey your point. It certainly won't ruffle any feathers at Elite I can tell you that much.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2009 03:38 by smeghead1.)
18-04-2009 03:37
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Any channel with tj and paige ashley gets the thumbs up from me. Nice to see a channel doing something different and not just hiring girls for the sake of it am sure people would soon start moaning if pinky,cathy barry or any other munter turned up on the channel
18-04-2009 03:40
Thread Closed