Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

why does elite tv seem to have so many problems after all the hype

gcapri1 Offline
spirituality and sex

RE: why does elite tv seem to have so many problems after all the hype
elitetvonline Wrote:Nothing wrong.

Dionne was having a break.

We are in the process of creating our adverts, idents etc so unfortunately sometimes you will find yourself watching the spinning logo while waiting for the finest girls sky's adult section has to offer to return to your screens.

thanks for quick reply, surely u must have another girl to take over. imagine someone is flicking through, spots spinning symbol, presumes channel is down= lost viewers, thus lost callers.
18-04-2009 03:53
Find all posts by this user
gcapri1 Offline
spirituality and sex

tsurugi Wrote:you like fuck all unless it is amy capri related

i am not the only one that feels elite tv should be doing better. yes amy capri is easily my fave babe tsurugi but i thought this was a valid point. i think the problem lies in the fact that u dislike amy capri and apparantly like bald jade goody types. thats your choice. everyone is entitled to their own opinion
18-04-2009 04:00
tsurugi Offline
Banned

jade goody comment was a joke and not a very good one at that and i don't dislike amy capri am just kinda fed up of you starting endless threads and hijack unrelated threads so you can bang on about how great she is. enough already
18-04-2009 04:10
gcapri1 Offline
spirituality and sex

fairpoint about digging up old threads. i am new and have realised that there is no need to do that. if u like a certain girl then y does it bother u so much that mention her in my new threads. i do not mean to offend, just cant c the harm. i like ms capri. everyone knows this. i do however enjoy making new threads, yes she usually is mentioned but i thought that was allowed. again sorry if u do not like my new threads tsurugi
18-04-2009 04:20
HEX!T Away
Retired

ELITE... could you put a quench on this plastic tits debate and answer 1s and for all are kacys real?...
i think they are others not so much.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-04-2009 04:21
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

please for the love of god and all that is good with the world stop slating elite tv and the team, so far they have done nothing but (in my opinion) have hired some of the best girls available (signing gemma massey and certainly vicky lloyd!! some quality hiring there!!!) and they are trying new ideas and positively asking for our feedback on this forum!! yeah the channel is new and will have some setbacks and issues but jezus give the guys a chance to settle in, to me they are doing everything right so far and things can only get better as they say, dont forget jamie has been involved with bangbabes for a long time, that guy knows what he is doing so give him the respect he deserves (im plugging for a job jamie mate if there's one going lolWink seriously tho, i dont have one bad thing to say about this channel at all, quality girls, on screen the MAJORITY of the time, and the management come on here and speak to us viewers in a completely respectfull and professional manner unlike certain other channels 'management' so for gods sake u haters out there, sit back and enjoy the view cos to me, everything is all good and long may it continue!!!

funky
18-04-2009 04:28
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

Great new addition to the 900`s.I dont see the problem with the spinning logo.I just pick up the remote and and see who is on the other channels.When can we expect to see TJ back on screen?

What did i miss?
18-04-2009 05:04
Mike Offline

TJ is back on sunday night
18-04-2009 08:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

when a new babechannel is launched there will always be teething problems. i think elite tv has done very well so far with some top babes on it including tj, gemma massey and natalie heck and will get even better the longer it is on

Piper Niven Superfan
18-04-2009 11:21
The_ROX Offline
Junior Poster

so how many girls do u need to complete the set then? i wud like to see u get megan moore from babestation, lucy zara,danni harwood,kelly bell fromthe pad, anna from party people, and bring back precious. im sure u can sort that elite tv hehe
18-04-2009 12:40
Thread Closed