Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

why does elite tv seem to have so many problems after all the hype

MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

RE: why does elite tv seem to have so many problems after all the hype
elitetvonline Wrote:Dionne was last on last friday when she finsihed early cause she was ill, thats a week ago, she does 3 nights per week, hardly what I'd call every night.
As for girls at the moment we have on our 1 channel night show.
Alexa Heart
Dionne Daniels
Gemma Massey
Tommi Jo
Paige Ashley
Kacey

So we probably need 1 or 2 more to make it full set.

I have had loads of girls apply for jobs here, some you would know, some you wouldn't but we are only looking for the very best and are fusy about who we employ. Patience is a virtue, watch the progression.

As for the plastic tits, sorry it doesnt take your fancy, Im sure most of the girls on 40+ are packing real fun sacks. Pop over there Im sure they will glad for your calls.
How on earth could you have forgotten that Dionne was also on last Tuesday? The 3 girl shower scene seems to have gone down in legend on here already Tongue

Other than that, I'm not sure why DigitalDave raised that point. I know Paige has been on most nights this week but as a previous update from you mentioned that Alexa was sick earlier in the week, I presume that was why. Dionne's appearances have been a bit too infrequent for my liking!!

The one thing I would pick you up on though is, that whilst I think it's excellent that you and Norm come on here and give so much information, there have been a couple of comments from you like the fake tits one that are basically saying switch over to another channel if you don't like it.

People are watching Elite because they are liking what you're doing compared to the other channels but as in some people like brunettes, some prefer blondes, the same is true of plastic and natural tits.

No harm in people asking for natural tits if that's their preference.
18-04-2009 12:44
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

has natalie heck finally gone then since you say you have 6 babes for nights with dionne, alexa, paige, tj, kacy and gemma.

i think to boost elite even more you need to get a top "A" babe from another channel i.e dionne from babecast or emily from bangbabes.

other babes id like would be donna duke or jade from babestation since they have big natural boobs which i do think elite lacks

Piper Niven Superfan
19-04-2009 19:05
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Rammyrascal Wrote:donna duke or jade from babestation

Jade is so white that if she was naked in the snow you'd only know she was there by seeing her eyes & tits lol she's even whiter than milk as for Donna Duke she's the biggest begger on babestation.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
19-04-2009 19:30
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

elite tv give yourself a pat on the back. in the short space of time you have been broadcasting i think you have done excellent job. fantastic babes (even natalie ) and no matter what anyone says the showers brill just don't get it to congested.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
19-04-2009 19:54
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

thinwhiteduke Wrote:elite tv give yourself a pat on the back. in the short space of time you have been broadcasting i think you have done excellent job. fantastic babes (even natalie ) and no matter what anyone says the showers brill just don't get it to congested.

Hi thinwhiteduke,
You mentioned Natalie, I note she isn't on the lists has she left Elite.Tv. ?.
Gillyboy2.Big Grin

Oops !, forget the question about Natalie I wasn't aware of all the facts. Apologies !.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2009 20:46 by GillyboyTwo.)
19-04-2009 20:09
Thread Closed