cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

So Emily, Jennifer, Tiffany, Anna, Alex and all other girls

Signboy Offline
Master Poster

RE: So Emily, Jennifer, Tiffany, Anna, Alex and all other girls
Looks like we had another member of the BROWN NOSE CREW!
22-10-2008 00:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jennifer-keellings Offline
Junior Poster

RE: So Emily,Jennifer, Tiffany, Anna, Alex and other girls
cee Wrote:
Anadin Wrote:
mega79 Wrote:Stop putting pussy on a pedestal !!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed!

I really don't understand insulting them for the sake of it, that really is childish but I gotta be honest. Their presence here hasn't added anything. Instead it's literally destroyed some of the wonderful content we had and to top it all off, unless I'm very much mistaken, none of them has proven their identity and many seemed to pop up just in time to promote their websites launching too.

I genuinely don't see what you get out of 'them' being here.

That makes sense to me, I'm new to actually posting here, but from what I have read thus far their only purpose here (If it is really them and not just one guy from cellcast pretending to be each particular girl) is to promote their sites and/or ask for content to be removed... Hardly a great contribution to a forum in my eyes.

proven their identity? call me up on screen and see if i know anything about these posts,thatll prove it.anyway..im done with forums,too much stress and negativity...the occasional positiveness yes but not much..i dont have a website coming out or work for cellcast,the other girls told me about this after theyd read some really offensive stuff.c u all later
22-10-2008 21:05
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

BigDonDutty Wrote:It is such a shame that so many fucking virgins come on here and say 'omg she is so ugly', how would you feel if a whole online community were to scrutinise you, it would fucking suck.
Well if you like reading there post you are one of those dickhead virgins that can't understand why some of the punters on here get pissed off with some of the money grabbing beggers the insults towards Emily Dean I thought were injust but most of the post in here against some of the beggers are warranted ........ Food for thought think before you speak

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2008 21:26 by gingerbloke.)
22-10-2008 21:25
cherryryder Offline
Gone

u have to remember the girls on the channels are like celebrities, theyre in the public arena and therefore their will be an opinion on them. If you cant take any form of criticism then you're in the wrong game and, besides, do you honestly think you can please everyone??!
22-10-2008 21:49
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

jenniferkeellings Wrote:proven their identity? call me up on screen and see if i know anything about these posts,thatll prove it.

Well said Jennifer. Unfortunately those people who keep questioning the girls identity are unlikely to take your advice, as it would only result in them being proved wrong!
22-10-2008 22:28
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

elgar1uk Wrote:Well said Jennifer. Unfortunately those people who keep questioning the girls identity are unlikely to take your advice, as it would only result in them being proved wrong!

Plus those people who keep questioning the girls identities are probably too mean to pay for a call!
22-10-2008 22:39
vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

Jennifer is a class act.

I can never takes my eyes off her.
23-10-2008 01:20
pb78 Offline
Junior Poster

BarrieBF Wrote:
elgar1uk Wrote:Well said Jennifer. Unfortunately those people who keep questioning the girls identity are unlikely to take your advice, as it would only result in them being proved wrong!

Plus those people who keep questioning the girls identities are probably too mean to pay for a call!

Too mean, or just not stupid enough to call a premium rate number?
23-10-2008 18:27
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I chose Bang Babes 2 over Bang babes 3 lastnight
23-10-2008 18:35
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

ToothFairy Wrote:Guys sorry but what a load of old bollocks this thread is!

A few opinions negative and positive that have snowballed into mass hysteria. Fuck me, I went panic buying food at the local Asda last nite convinced that we were on the brink of civil war! An old biddy kneed me in the balls when we both reached for the last loaf of Hovis! I'm bloody sure she must have read this thread too?

There I was laid out on the floor, folk fighting, handbags, heels and hold alls all swinging round like weapons. Then 2 F16 fighters flew by over aisle 8 and dropped their payloads into the checkout counters. It was like a new fucking Rambo film!!!

Any way, if Steven Speilberg is reading this, I would like you to Private message me about making it into a movie.

Tom Cruise could play me, Al Pacino and Bob Denero as Signboy & Kalel79, Jennifer Keelings could play herself, but with Jordan katie price taking all the risks as her stunt double, fuck knows who'll play cherryryder..... ect ect so on and so forth.... waffle ... drone, blah
LOL, But dude Al Pacino, NO NO NO! Mr T, Coz i pity the fool who messes with me,Cool
23-10-2008 19:00

gemma hiles