Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average

What to wear?

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: What to wear?
this week girls i would like to see Jenna as a cheerleader as she is fun so this would work and Priya in a gym outfit/locker room set as she has the very athletic look

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-11-2014 13:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

this week girls i would like to see Jenna as a cheerleader as she is fun so this would work and Priya in a gym outfit/locker room set as she has the very athletic look

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-11-2014 13:48
jones247 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi Laura

Please may I put in the request for Ani to be wearing her blue spandex catsuit

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1139987

she looks amazing in it!!
14-11-2014 10:05
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(10-11-2014 16:02 )Laura Michaels Wrote:  Okay so ive spoken to the girls and so far this week we have;
FRI 14th Paige G - DOM SHOW, NAKED, OIL

What's happened to the naked and oil bit? Huh
Ok so there are 2 and a bit hours left Wink.
No sign so far though

(This post was last modified: 15-11-2014 04:13 by Snooks.)
15-11-2014 04:11
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

Jenna Hoskins in nothing but carefully placed black tape, covered in oil sliding around on the black platform Big Grin

Maybe some messy food play in the Americana set, starting out in waitress gear.

Everyone wants a dip in the bath or a hose down in the shower, fluffy dressing gown before/after

A Gym session in a Spandex leotard, leg warmers etc

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2014 20:08 by RatedR.)
15-11-2014 19:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(12-11-2014 17:06 )Laura Michaels Wrote:  Candy Charms will be in the bath for you guys on saturday night Smile Tune in to SKY 913 or watch online http://www.playboytvchat.com

Errrrrrr what happened to this?

(This post was last modified: 16-11-2014 04:48 by Snooks.)
15-11-2014 23:28
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(12-11-2014 21:01 )seymourclunge Wrote:  I take great offence at your insinuations. [...] I think you will find that like most men I find a WOMAN dressed in stockings and a uniform very alluring. That in no way means that I think every air hostess, maid , police woman or nurse is 'gagging for it'. Nor does it mean that I in any way, shape or form have any tendencies to what you are clearly alluding too [...] As for why the St Trinians look...well if you go and see most magazines/DVDs etc you will see this look featured heavily, It is merely the uniform thing for me and at a deeper level maybe the yearning for past youth. IE: an over 18 year old woman wearing it for pleasure and fun, and not the vile acts that you allude to.

I shouldn't have said 'troubling' and I apologise for that. 'Puzzling' I defend, as well as everything else. What I asked was a fair question (and was expressed in genuinely questioning terms; it wasn't meant to insinuate or provoke). I didn't allude to any 'vile acts.' I'd also take issue with your view that 'most men' are attracted to a woman dressed in stockings and a uniform. Many are for sure, but not most. You've sketched out some of the basics of uniform appeal (the bit about yearning for lost times resonated), and thanks for the response, but I think even if I had a thing about uniforms (I'm rather indifferent to them, as you've probably gathered), I'd probably want to give the school ones a wide berth, just because I can't see how they can avoid being contentious (likely to cause debate, disagreement, etc.). Just stick the nurse or secretary outfit, surely.
16-11-2014 00:23
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

did people run out of ideas or did nothing much come of this thread?

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
27-11-2014 18:01
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

let's see double act in the barn set as good ole country girls!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-11-2014 19:56
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

I think Blackcat came up with a good idea in the Brook thread, split pencil style skirts.
I love a mini skirt as much as the next guy, the more leg the better, but expecially for the tease and 'accidental' slips of the split, pencil skirts are fab things so maybe they could be added to the wish list Smile

Personally I would like to see a more varied theme and maybe a little attempt at some back story and drama to a lot of the shows. Maybe telling a story whilst waiting for the calls EG:
A housewife is alone at home sitting watching TV, dressed sexily and waiting for the repair man to come. She is feeling increasingly naughty..That sort of thing. I know sounds corny but just to add abitof drama and flair to the lasses sitting around.

Jessie jensen is at the doctors, in the waiting room, dressed provocativley. While she waits she shows glimpses of her cleavage and legs etc... Just an idea. LOL

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
28-11-2014 17:31

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL