preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

NOTICE: Asian Night Show - Wed 12th Nov

john2712 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: NOTICE: Asian Night Show - Wed 12th Nov
credit where credit is due for the effort put into last nights A/C show.on the whole it seem to be successful.
in my opinion last nights show was largely a success. the performers seem to have a steady stream of calls all night.the 2 things i thought let it down a bit was that it was not on webstream and the red settee is too small for 2 long legged performers.they seemed to be restricted in their movements on this settee./// also i would like to comment on those who think it was not in thailand. if things have not changed in the last few months, to my knowledge the studio is in thailand{,i wont mention exactly where it is} and is transmitted to uk via netherlands./// whether this show would continue to be successful on a regular basis remains to be seen.
13-11-2014 13:22
Find all posts by this user
lovebabeshows Offline
Apprentice Poster

Good to see asian connection night on freeview we need it every night its good to see natural girls like the girl that was with nadia last night but also nadia looked rather cute too some nice normal babes none of this pretended B* stuff and so on just my opinion
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2014 13:35 by lovebabeshows.)
13-11-2014 13:34
Tiluver Offline
Junior Poster

Really pleased to see an Asian Night Show after such a long absence. Pity Ice couldn't make it, but Sami was excellent, showing how raunchy she can be when released from the constraints of the day show. Smile More of the same soon please!
13-11-2014 22:30
JuanKerr Offline
Banned

I thought an Ice appearance was too good to be true.

Presuming she was 'asked' to leave all those months ago, I kind of hope she told the producers to stick their show up their arse, at the very last minute Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2014 00:21 by JuanKerr.)
14-11-2014 00:19
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

I thought it was a successful "first" night for them.
After a bit of a slowish start , both presenters Sami and Nadia took a constant stream of calls all the way until 5.30am.Wether it was the "novelty" of them being topless again might have been a strong factor .The only way to find out is to have regular night shows .Once a week to begin with , on a trial basis say ?
I agree the 2 seater setee is way too small and cramped .They're better off on the big brown one .
One major gripe Mr Wong (well 2 really) ;
NO ICE ,after getting all our hopes up .
Second gripe : Where was the 3rd girl ?
"3 girls for the price of one" it said in your post to replace Ice after she backed out .
Looking forward to the next night show though ,please get Cherry and Nana on , pretty please !
14-11-2014 00:56
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

I'd like to send some praise in Sami's direction for the night show, too. As with Ice, she's never been one I've gone out of my way to catch, but from what I saw of the show she was excellent alongside Nadia (who was also very good): enthusiastic, good-humoured and obliging. Now to get Chili and Balloon back!
14-11-2014 17:28
zapper333 Offline
Junior Poster

well....that was an exciting week. props to mr wong for trying. i'd imagine you guys now have to regroup and give it another shot in a while. i'd also guess that (as seemingly successful as the night was) it would be doubly so with the return of ice as promised.

so butter her up, man. pamper the star, get back on the horse and try again

you have a staunch fanbase here.

keep up the good work.
21-11-2014 12:03
zapper333 Offline
Junior Poster

(14-11-2014 00:19 )JuanKerr Wrote:  I thought an Ice appearance was too good to be true.

Presuming she was 'asked' to leave all those months ago, I kind of hope she told the producers to stick their show up their arse, at the very last minute Big Grin

.....i'm starting to think that that might be just what happened.

if so, more power to her Wink
16-12-2014 23:24
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com