Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Forum Awards 2014 - Nominations

forum awards Offline
Master Poster

Forum Awards 2014 - Nominations
[Image: forumlogov1tiff.png]
Welcome to the UK Babe Channels Forum Awards 2014

After yet another year of forum life, its once again time for you to vote for the threads, posts and members that have entertained us, made us laugh, and provided us with the best videos, caps and photos.

As per usual, the awards will consist of a period where you can nominate those members, threads or posts you think should win each category. Then as the nominations close, a shortlist for each category will be announced and voting for the winners will commence.

Nominations
Nominations are now open and will run until midnight Sunday 30th November.

How Do I Nominate?
Nominations must be submitted via PM to myself, 'Forum Awards' - further details are in the post below. You're free to make posts in this thread to discuss the awards or even chat about who you nominated, but note that only votes received via PM will be counted.

Am I Allowed To Nominate or Vote?
Any member who has an account as of now can nominate or vote in the forum awards. Nominations or votes received from accounts created after the date & time of this post won't be counted.

Who Or What Can I Nominate?
You can nominate any member who is active or any thread or post which is present on the forum.

So, with no futher ado, I pronouce the 5th annual Forum Awards open. I hope all eligible members will join in, submit nominations and vote for your favourites in each category. And I wish you all the best of luck in you or your threads, posts, avatars or photos being chosen as nominees and eventual winners...!

(This post was last modified: 25-11-2014 10:18 by forum awards.)
25-11-2014 10:17
Find all posts by this user
forum awards Offline
Master Poster

RE: Forum Awards 2014 - Nominations
Forum Awards 2014 - Submit Your Nominations

Nominations - Guidelines & Rules

You can make as many or as few nominations per category as you wish.

Please submit your nominations for the categories listed below, via PM (Private Message) to me, Forum Awards.

Should you prefer to submit them gradually rather than in one go, nominations can be sent in one or more PMs.

Please make your PM clear & simple - list the category number & name and then state your nominations. If you're voting for a thread or a post, please also include a link and post number.

You can submit nominations for all of the categories, or just some of them if you prefer.

You're free to interpret the award categories as you wish. Guidelines are provided for some of the awards. Please feel free to post in this thread or send me a PM, should you have any questions.

Please note that only active members, or posts or threads that are present on the forum can be nominated.

Remember, you can only nominate if your forum account was created before this thread was created.

Award Categories

1. Poster Of The Year
Note - this award is not for recognition of members' video, cap or picture contributions, but for those whose written posts you believe to be the best.

2. Thread of the Year
Please submit the exact name of each thread you're nominating, as well as a link to it, if you know how to do this.

3. Best Video Poster

4. Best Cap Poster
This award is for recognition of those members who predominately post caps only.

5. Most Devoted Fanboy

6. Best Avatar
In addition to the name of the member please also briefly describe the avatar image - in case the member should change their avatar.

7. Funniest Poster

8. Best Picture Poster
This award is for photos posted - not caps.

9. Forum's Unsung Hero
Who contributes a lot to the forum without getting much recognition.

10. Best Broadcast Rules Poster
This can be interpreted based on whatever floats your boat - whether it be the best pundit, most informative analyst, most passionate crusader etc. The Broadcast rules section is here.

11. Best Video Of The Year
This award is for the best video, posted on the forum in 2014. For each nomination, please submit the name of the member who posted it, and the exact thread name and post number. If you know how to, please include a link to the specific post.

12. Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year
This award is for the best cap or set of caps, posted on the forum in 2014. For each nomination, please submit the name of the member who posted it, and the exact thread name and post number. If you know how to, please include a link to the specific post.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2014 10:25 by forum awards.)
25-11-2014 10:22
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I just look forward to the cwpussylover acceptance speech each year laugh. Can I give him a million votes now to count in all rounds? Big Grin.

25-11-2014 18:19
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(25-11-2014 18:19 )snookered147 Wrote:  I just look forward to the cwpussylover acceptance speech each year laugh. Can I give him a million votes now to count in all rounds? Big Grin.

Big GrinBig Grin too kind Snookered147...sadly I have neglected the forum somewhat in later months and do not feel I deserve any nominations...but IF I did and IF I got a golden envelope opening like TashieHeart last year....then I WOULD love to insert my tongue, fingers, cock, head, toes into each and everyone of the ladies sexy holesImportantCoolBig Grin

25-11-2014 21:49
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I am suffering from award overload!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
25-11-2014 22:37
archibald cockfoster Offline
Senior Poster

^^ But this is bigger than the Oscars. You should know that.
26-11-2014 08:03
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Maybe these should be renamed the Tosscars.... Dreadful joke !

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
26-11-2014 12:42
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i think voting for people for these awards should be made public
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 16:03 by Joey 27.)
26-11-2014 16:02
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Will the winner of the unsung hero award have to hand it back because after winning it they will no longer be unsung. Huh
26-11-2014 16:56
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Is there a most miserable git on the forum award?
26-11-2014 16:59
Thread Closed