babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Delia Rose - Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Delia Rose - Chat & Discussion
^Sadly she has not had a single second of BS1 airtime and i get the impression that with the lack of babes tonight a 241 is unlikely,in summary she is putting a great debut on but deserves airtime on BS1.

im always open to positive change
04-12-2014 02:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Ms Delia Rose Has Been Looking Very Sexy Tonight. With A Variety Of Sexy Outfits, Stockings, Boots and Sexy High Heels... Now Shes In A Sexy Black Mesh Outfit and Sexy Sparkling Gold Platform High Heels Bent Over Bouncing Her Sexy Ass....

But As I Said Afew Days Ago... Will She Get The BS1 Airtime To Prove Herself???????
I Was Right.... No Airtime At All On BS1. I Think She Would Have Been Great Tonight On That Channel Had She Been Given The Airtime Their To Shine... Cause The Mood She Is In Tonight Getting In All Different Position She Would Have Rocketed In The BS1 Lines... Also I Think She Would Have Loved To Use The Oil, Like She Does. Instead Shes Been Stuck On Xtra and Blue All Night.... Well Still A Good Debut...

She Has Said Shes Not Back Till 9 Dec.... So Well Done And Better Luck Next Time Ms Rose.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
04-12-2014 04:50
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Decent debut on BS from Delia i liked her variety of outfits and as always her body looked outstanding.
04-12-2014 07:49
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(04-12-2014 00:01 )Tractor boy Wrote:  but she is still wearing too many clothes for my liking.
You don't know what you're missing!

Er Huh

She looked great when I was watching, a high impact first show Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-12-2014 08:37
murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

Brilliant start from Delia. Did I expect anything less! She is really top class & works her mini stage so well. Didn't take long to get down to real business & some wonderful views of her wonderful naked ass.
04-12-2014 09:44
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

I can only watch using webstreams - and the quality (or lack of it) on the BS streams makes watching too long painful

Please BS increase the quality - she's too good a girl to be seen pixellated on BS webstreams.
04-12-2014 10:29
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

First experience of watching Delia, definitely going to do so again, she's hot as fuck.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
04-12-2014 10:55
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Good debut on bs last night from delia. Got better as the night went on and her show was capped off by the lovely sight of naked delia

Piper Niven Superfan
04-12-2014 11:05
HEX!T Away
Retired

(03-12-2014 23:54 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Gosh Delia on Babestation.
Where Lucy Summers goes, they all go.
Is Olivia going to be the next to move
im pretty sure that aint gonna happen. as im almost certain they were a couple until they started working at s66.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
04-12-2014 11:37
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

Thought Delia had an excellent debut, sure she wasnt on BS1 but that didnt reduce her desire to get naked as she constantly conveyed on the mic. I believe Delia will only get better.
04-12-2014 13:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV