babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Delia Rose - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Delia Rose - Chat & Discussion
Predictable Babestation. One great nude session last night that lasted a while, and tonight it's the opposite. 30 minute session and she's not allowed to go nude.Rolleyes

Guess it will be 2am or later until she's back on TV, if at all.

No consistency on these channels. Not everyone wants to stay up all night.

Was a decent session regardless though! Get back on the alley set Smile

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2021 00:46 by mrmann.)
13-09-2021 00:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Delia is doing a POV lap dance on the webshow now.
Christ this woman really is doing so more than the rest that work there haaa ahhhh.
13-09-2021 01:12
Joannis Offline
Francoise Hardy Fan

Atlanta taking a break from BS left a void but it looks like Delia has stepped up to the plate to fill it. For sheer energy, enthusiasm and raunchiness she's hard to match! What a performer! What a babe!

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Juvenal, 2nd century Roman poet
Who will watch the watchmen?
13-09-2021 12:42
Headgear Offline
Senior Poster

There is no doubt delia is smoking hot but personally i need her to be a little bit more daring than she currently is - she doesn't have to go all legs akimbo but I would love her to get a lot closer to teasing us with a potential pussy flash and/or be a bit more revealing with her body, At the moment she does a lot of lying face down on the bed with that buzz toy, or side or back views with her legs tightly clamped shut and that horrible strangling stuff which I dont think many guys get off on. i did spend £50 last night on pervcam and basically saw nothing but I dont think I'll be repeating that until i think there is something to see - good for her making money but personally i need a bit more than is being offered but i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for her as she does seem to be getting naughtier
13-09-2021 13:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Delia was definately very naughty last night and looked very hot & sexy in her black lingerie with plenty of her jiggling, shaking & gyrating her magnificent arse HeartHeart

Piper Niven Superfan
22-09-2021 14:10
Headgear Offline
Senior Poster

(22-09-2021 14:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
Delia was definately very naughty last night and looked very hot & sexy in her black lingerie with plenty of her jiggling, shaking & gyrating her magnificent arse HeartHeart

yes she was! - on pervcam i saw stuff I never expected to see from Delia last nightSmile - my only complaint was that later on in the night when she was doing her striptease the online stream disappeared just at the bit where it looked like she was about to take her pants off! - it went to 'join group' to continue watching but then it completely dropped out so I have no idea if she completed her strip because 20 mins later when the stream returned she was back on the bed in a different outfit
22-09-2021 15:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Delia in her chat now claims that nobody calls the 900 channels anymore, and that she believes the channels are dying bladewave

Gee, I wonder what it would take to have people call the channels more often. Hmmmm, I wonder what the women and the producers could do, to make people want to ring them like they used to.

Maybe, um, some better camera work, and actual camera work, and um, maybe letting the women go nude before midnight, and um, maybe having some POV sessions again, and um, maybe having decent length sessions, and um, maybe having less of the cam stuff at times, allowing for people to be more interested in the TV sessions, and um, maybe some new sets, maybe letting all of the women go nude and move around instead of being in one position for 45 minutes, yeaaaahhhhhh.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2021 23:36 by mrmann.)
24-09-2021 23:23
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

The reason why she might think the 900 channels are dying is because she started working on TV you could only call a babe or send a text to a channel.

Now they want us to call them, give them a tip, buzz their toy, join them on perv cam, take them private, join their onlyfans and buy their pay per view content.

So the £50 a punter would've spent in the old days on a call. Is now being divvied up across multiple platforms, or on a specific format of his choice.

Calling might be the least cost effective method of contact too, because you could get stuck in a queue, or a babe might kick you off and accept a private during your call too.

I love babes with brown nipples
25-09-2021 02:59
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Didn't realise this was the same Delia from years ago i thought it was a newbie as i was so impressed by her performance getting naked more or less straight away and all that.

So not to take nothing away from her that's why she was so good because she's a professional.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
02-10-2021 20:50
Headgear Offline
Senior Poster

anyone know where she's disappeared to? - the babes nearly never miss the start of the month so they can rinse us all on payday! - after a fantastic week she just completely dropped off the radar
07-10-2021 11:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV