babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

If you were a producer on The Chat...

fendercat Offline
Senior Poster

RE: If you were a producer on The Chat...
in a way the chat has amazed me, it's presented by fit young babes but largely seems to attract older men, judging by their chatback service.

I see it occasionally and just maybe imagine that afterwards the girls go down the pub and laugh about how pathetic the sad fuckers are who call in, and either a) want to be friends or b) (amazingly, far less likely) hope to fuck them (I kind of admire the ones who have hopes of getting into their knickers)

Am not judging, just trying to understand. It might be a great thing if it offers a service that's in demand? But what exactly is that service - is it offering sad lonely people false friendship or is it offering interactive fun and light-hearted banter to those who want to join in?

Ultimately you are paying for a females services - so isn't it just the same as prostitution, without the messy bits?
10-05-2009 03:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

fendercat Wrote:Ultimately you are paying for a females services - so isn't it just the same as prostitution, without the messy bits?

Do you apply that same reasoning to your favourite babes, such as Suzii, as well?

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2009 05:07 by skateguy.)
10-05-2009 05:06
Mister_Gee Offline
Club Paradiso

skateguy Wrote:Do you apply that same reasoning to your favourite babes, such as Suzii, as well?

Well said... lol!

The chat tries to offer something for everyone. There are people of all ages calling in. The also have girls that watch the show. It works on the same principle as the other daytime shows. Call up and make friends with the girls on screen. The chat takes it one further by offering topics to chat about and debate making, in my humble opinion, the show a little more entertaining and accessible.

http://www.clubparadiso.tv
10-05-2009 16:21
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

The Chat gives you more interaction than the other shows where they are mostly on the phones and occassionally come off them to read texts.

I think it presents the notion that the presenters actually have a brain and are not bimbos without a brain as some of the other channels would lead you to believe. I would have thought that the channels offering girls in skimpy clothes cater to younger men and The Chat to men that think about more than sex and want a women they can have a decent conversation with.
10-05-2009 17:20
fendercat Offline
Senior Poster

skateguy Wrote:
fendercat Wrote:Ultimately you are paying for a females services - so isn't it just the same as prostitution, without the messy bits?

Do you apply that same reasoning to your favourite babes, such as Suzii, as well?

of course I do. You misunderstood my point, which probably wasn't much worth making anyway.

guess whatever floats your boat
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2009 02:47 by fendercat.)
11-05-2009 02:39
Aaron_Jackson Offline
Junior Poster

IMO, The Chat is the sh!t.

I'd much rather watch beautiful, bubbly and sincere girls (such as Bobbi, Bambi & Nikki) giving their opinions on various things and displaying their actual personailties - as opposed to characterless bimbos who look like they'd much rather be elsewhere, with their fake smiles and probably everything else.*

Unless they happen to be stunningly beautiful (as well as affable and possibly natural) girls such as Adele from Early Birds/ Bang Babes.

* Though I suppose they cater to you early morning wrist-workers out there - each to their own.
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2009 22:31 by Aaron_Jackson.)
22-05-2009 22:29
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

They have got their legs out 3 days in a row now!! and that is despite still having a desk!!
01-06-2009 18:44
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Remove the desk,have them sitting on a couach,and make it full screen with a ticker for text message's.....basically what the other day channels do Wink Big Grin
01-06-2009 19:00
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I would highly recommend giving Amy a call. I couldn't believe how filthy she was today. shocked
01-06-2009 19:07
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Chilly Wrote:I would highly recommend giving Amy a call. I couldn't believe how filthy she was today. shocked

Isn't she on ChatBack Chilly?

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
01-06-2009 19:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV