Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Camera Shots

NP50 Offline
Junior Poster

Question Camera Shots
Great babes on the channel, not so sure about the camera work, does anyone agree with me?

No use saying you have the best looking girls then rarely showing a close up of their faces!

On other channels camera seems to get much closer and moves up and down their body, on elite just see them from a distance with a static camera and get a quick close up of one body part that looks like its taken by a midget! Maybe they only have one very small camera man at the moment?

Camera shots on the day show are much better, feels more intimate with the girls and we can see how hot they are!

Other than that keep up the good work.
19-04-2009 21:34
Find all posts by this user
Fidster69 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Camera Shots
have to disagree....have seem some gorgeous close up of the girl's faces on the last 2 night shows, particularly of Gemma, Dionne and TJ...check the latest caps to see for yourself

its all very well saying you can take the bad comments, but can you learn from them?
20-04-2009 07:10
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Camera Shots
Seems like they use a mixture of camera angles to me. I agree that sometimes they do seem to be too far away from the girls, but every now and then they do zoom in. Smile

I guess it also depends on what set they're using, the thing that annoys me is when they seem to have the camera at an angle to the girl. I can't say I enjoy tilting my head whilst watching the channel; trying to do two things at once is always a problem for a man. Big Grin Wink
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2009 07:28 by Chilly.)
20-04-2009 07:28
Thread Closed