Master Poster

RE: Ann Denise - Tease Hour/Night Show - Chat, Caps & Videos
Good to see JohnBoy has a sense of humour
29-12-2014 23:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Connoisseur Offline
To intoxicate & enjoy

Ann Denise appears totally at ease with her nighttime callers and extremely confident in handling them Tongue

[Image: image-09D9_54A1E71C.jpg] [Image: image-28DC_54A1E71C.jpg]
[Image: image-53E6_54A1EBC6.jpg] [Image: image-ECED_54A1EBC6.jpg]
[Image: image-99E8_54A1ED3E.jpg] [Image: image-BAEC_54A1ED3E.jpg]

Alphabetical Favs: Alice Goodwin, Clare Richards, Electra, Jada, Jessie Jensen, Kandi Kay, Lucy Summers, Mikayla Bayliss, Mikaela Witt, Ruby Summers, Sophie Hart, Sophia Lares, Stacey Robyn, Tiffany Rose, Yasmine James
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2014 00:10 by The Connoisseur.)
29-12-2014 23:46
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

(29-12-2014 23:29 )covkid Wrote:  Good to see JohnBoy has a sense of humour

I do have a sense of humour thank you. Just mind bogglingly tedious reading the shit Lucy Anne, Tiffany and now Ann have for basically doing what forum faves like Kerrie are doing at 11.30 and yet getting shat on for doing at 10.05pm.

FWIW, nearly midnight... Xtreme Filth.. both girls in bodystockings, boobs covered up.. Sophia, topless, Kerrie still in full bra/pants/stockings combo.

I imagine a few strong letters to The Times will appear in the New Years Day issue complaining about the issue.. Just as pointless as Offcom..
29-12-2014 23:56
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

29-12-2014 23:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-12-2014 23:18 )JohnBoy Wrote:  My god some folks are sad bastards.. Thinking of complaining to Offcom because the woman kept her bra on.. Did we ring the Police and ask for the gallows because some nasty person threw a snowball at you?

Ann wears a bra.. so fucking what! Look on 'XtremeFilth'? ooooh fat girl.. wearing body stocking. Launch nuclear missiles at the studio..

How fucking boring would stuff be if every girl on every channel got gynaecological at the stroke of 10pm.... Just because you need to see every flippin centimetre of a girls body and have no concept of the connotations of 'TEASE', somehow gives you the 'power' to define what a 'nightshow' or 'tease hour' is..

Apart from calling one of the xtreme filth babes fat (kiran Khan i presume) and calling some forum members "sad bastards" both of which are not nice, I do agree with you here

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2014 00:07 by Rammyrascal.)
30-12-2014 00:02
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I apologise if my last post seemed ott,but its just because i remember the early days of these nightshows and it surprises me at how visually tame a show can be and people seem to not mind that there is a daybabe who has done topless before but wont on tv but still seems to get calls,i thought this forum was for babeshow fans but it seems some of you have lowered your standards alot if you think using daybabes on nights should happen more than it is now,i think what we are witnessing is the death of the nightshow and performers like Ann-Denise,Lucy-Ann,Danielle Anderson and so are just the nails in its coffin.

im always open to positive change
30-12-2014 00:21
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

30-12-2014 00:26
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Well boobs or no boobs, it was like watching paint dry.

I'm sure we can all argue the toss about what is the expectation for a Nightshow is but some level of performance to encourage punters like me to call is what we're after surely?

Johnboys point about Kerrie Lee being covered is relative to a point but, whether you like her style or not (she's currently bouncing around like an over sugared 8 year old), she does at least do something.

If these girls are going to come on more regularly then they've got to up their game because the novelty factor of talking to them will quickly wear off.

Looks like she's been taken off 30 mins earlier than advertised. Either she's heading naked to the shower ( Heart ) set or this has not been a great success.
30-12-2014 00:39
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-12-2014 00:39 )hairbald Wrote:  Well boobs or no boobs, it was like watching paint dry.

^^^ Not wrong, but getting a bit of "action" into a night time performance genuinely does take a bit of practice, I think. Not to continue flogging Rammy's dead horse -- something which I know sounds dirty (and possibly a little gay), but really isn't -- I do think it takes a couple of performances before day girls realize that the visuals matter more than the aural after 10 o'clock.

(30-12-2014 00:39 )hairbald Wrote:  If these girls are going to come on more regularly then they've got to up their game because the novelty factor of talking to them will quickly wear off.

Speaking as a regular(ish) caller, I think the speed with which the novelty factor of speaking to her wears off has less to do with what's happening on screen than it does with what is happening between her ears. If she continues to engage brain, listen to her callers and respond accordingly, then every phone experience will be new and different and guys will keep coming back for more (viz. Camilla Jane, Ree Petra, Lolly Badcock, etc.). If she very quickly becomes jaded and indifferent, barely listening and just parroting a set routine of inane dirty talk, then the novelty will wear off fast (viz. Lilly Roma, Ashley Emma, and latter day Tori Lee).

(30-12-2014 00:39 )hairbald Wrote:  Looks like she's been taken off 30 mins earlier than advertised. Either she's heading naked to the shower ( Heart ) set or this has not been a great success.

Well, she put in a full day shift, plus 10pm to 12:30. I see it as being on 90 minutes longer than expected more than being hooked 30 minutes early.
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2014 01:07 by Goodfella3041.)
30-12-2014 01:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-12-2014 00:21 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I apologise if my last post seemed ott,but its just because i remember the early days of these nightshows and it surprises me at how visually tame a show can be and people seem to not mind that there is a daybabe who has done topless before but wont on tv but still seems to get calls,i thought this forum was for babeshow fans but it seems some of you have lowered your standards alot if you think using daybabes on nights should happen more than it is now,i think what we are witnessing is the death of the nightshow and performers like Ann-Denise,Lucy-Ann,Danielle Anderson and so are just the nails in its coffin.

no-one as far as I know jimmy has said that daybabes should be used more on nights at all (including me). they (and me) basically said that we are not that bothered if a nightbabe does not go topless on a nightshow/teaseshow. if she does fine, if she doesn't also fine.

regarding ann denise. thought she looked very nice in her outfit, moved around well and seemed comfortable doing phone sex. can't wait to see how she does on her next tease show. think she will be back on the teases show as she seemed to be busy on the phones for the whole 2 and a half hours she did tonight, which was 90 mins more than shown on the schedule.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2014 01:17 by Rammyrascal.)
30-12-2014 01:14

gemma hiles