GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Ella Jolie - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ella Jolie - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
To add personally the dom stuff doesn't bother me but it does limit her shows. I liked Ella on her first night on the bed.

The bed set and the office set fit her really well and was a step away from her RLC styled dom shows, granted that has a big enough following, but it's one of those things I suppose that you either like or don't.

Her first night was much better, bu let's be real, where is the real challenge coming tonight? The Lucy Anne tease show(snore) or Adele, who seems to get paid to show up and go to bed, lol.

Kara is good any night if you ask me and BS once again has been a same old same old with the exception of the much missed when gone Paige.

Contribute Or Go....!!!
14-01-2015 03:07
Find all posts by this user
MichelleKeeganLover Offline
Posting Machine

So has ella left redlighttv for good then and if she is on studio 66 will see br fully naked? I do hope so, i fucking love ella so much

I treat sex as something to be enjoyed, something to be savored, something to cling to, something to be indulged in whenever possible. The old slogan "Make love not war" was a very good one-Mary Millington
14-01-2015 04:00
Posting Machine

Also when is ella back on again?

I treat sex as something to be enjoyed, something to be savored, something to cling to, something to be indulged in whenever possible. The old slogan "Make love not war" was a very good one-Mary Millington
14-01-2015 04:02
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

She's on right now mate. If you switch over she should still be on.

Sorry to say I don't know if we will see her naked or not. Figures crossed.

Contribute Or Go....!!!
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2015 04:14 by DeadPanStan.)
14-01-2015 04:14
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Seems the only person who gets to see her naked is Kara as they were both on and said they were going home for a naked hot tub Wink think she said next show friday Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
14-01-2015 07:10
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(14-01-2015 02:54 )DeadPanStan Wrote:  The dom point may stand tonight, but on her first night she BARELY did any dom stuff so I'm gonna chalk that up to bull.

Her phone has been engaged all night and people clearly like it, she may not be the best at it(but is far better than any other girl on these shows-and much better looking to boot for the dom/slave stiuff)

So this gives S66 a little something they didn't have before when she does dom style nights. But as said her first night wasn't too much dom but still people(the regulars) complained.

THE singular criticism rest on open leg stuff? Huh? Any time someone says she's boring, tame, etc the only thing they say is open leg stuff.

She doesn't do that much(if at all) so deal with it or move on, plenty of girls do so plenty of variety. But we have a noisy few on this board who bitch about anything.

@Phonebook Seriously, you can't tell real from fake. Facepalm
You must be a fan of the sideways to camera type of show then,which Ella excels at,Sad

Age is a state of mind.
14-01-2015 07:57
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

I have a loyalty to this girl, I have loved her since her first big mad hair days must be up on 10 years ago now, but I have grown very tired of her performances lately and I am sorry to say I just change the channel now Sad

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
14-01-2015 08:23
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(14-01-2015 07:10 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Seems the only person who gets to see her naked is Kara as they were both on and said they were going home for a naked hot tub Wink think she said next show friday Wink

They were probably joking about having a nude hot tub bath together during their break, and were likely joking. I very much doubt Ella will ever go nude on the TV Sad
14-01-2015 21:33
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Cant see how Studio 66 signed Ella to do these boring showsSad Her shows just deserve a daytime slot, tame, tame stuffSadSadSad
14-01-2015 23:26
Posting Machine

(14-01-2015 07:10 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Seems the only person who gets to see her naked is Kara as they were both on and said they were going home for a naked hot tub Wink think she said next show friday Wink

Wow lucky kara i would love to see her starebollock naked yes please Wink

15-01-2015 02:14
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles