GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Ella Jolie - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Ella Jolie - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
Are Ella's call stats actually that good considering she has to share a set sometimes? its clear she caters to a certain audience in terms of her looks and her performances, but if more girls were like Ella the babeshows would have gone under a long time ago.

However i will give her credit for being one of the more reliable girls on the channels as she hardly ever cancels her shifts, Ironically some of the most boring girls on the shows like Ella, Cali Garcia, Honey Scott and Lucy Zara are the most reliable
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2017 20:02 by Joey 27.)
16-04-2017 20:01
Find all posts by this user
johnnyjohnny Offline
Junior Poster

(16-04-2017 04:13 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Does zero for me either, but johnny I think you mean that she "does nothing sexy", to your tastes... that you can see. The two qualifications are important.

Who said every babe has to be every guy's cup of tea anyway? Presumably she does a decent job to those who are drawn into interacting with her. The operators would be wise to seek a wide spread of appeal in their babes wouldn't they? And you can see she has her followers and fills a certain niche. (She may even get the odd bit of slack cut her because she does just that in a way not many others do. That's a possibility.)

Personally, I'd critise what her presence on the channels means the shows have become more than the babe herself. But even that is selfish really.

There... managed to get by without resorting to tumble's cliches. Wink

The point i was trying to make was she does the same at 10.10pm as she does at 1.00am and you just know she will not do anything out of the very ordinary , ever. She even wears jeans sometimes. I can see that in Tesco.

Aim to please with constant unease
16-04-2017 22:27
LondonBoy Offline
Senior Poster

It's all about different preferences, personally I think she's gorgeous and I love her style. There are other girls that I think are awful but are popular but who am I to judge others?
16-04-2017 23:49
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Ella Jolie does nothing for me but she's clearly popular with others and is very good on the phones, otherwise she wouldn't be on the shows.

Piper Niven Superfan
17-04-2017 00:02
will Offline
Senior Poster

The only time she ever does anything for me,is when she wears her dom. stuff and does her mistress thing(mistress mondays)PVC,boots,leggings etc..Everything else I find dull and boring.
18-04-2017 07:45
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(16-04-2017 02:21 )greenray Wrote:  ,I also wonder whether shes filthy on the phone,which keeps punters coming back. Has anyone phoned her?

Yes she is, and yes I have.
18-04-2017 23:36
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(18-04-2017 07:45 )will Wrote:  The only time she ever does anything for me,is when she wears her dom. stuff and does her mistress thing(mistress mondays)PVC,boots,leggings etc..Everything else I find dull and boring.

And it's just the opposite for me.

This is what people are not getting about Ella's apparent success on the channels.
She's many things to many people, as opposed to a one-trick pony. Even if the one trick is a good one.
18-04-2017 23:45
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Mistress Ella Jolie Is Back Tonight!!TongueHeart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
28-04-2017 00:19
will Offline
Senior Poster

I love Mistress Ella Jolie.Big GrinHeart

Thanks dan_master for all the vids.
28-04-2017 08:53
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

Disappointed as I have been with her in recent years I still find myself attracted to her. I love her lean natural body. Lots of debate on her performance here but she has not always been so tame, she used to put on a great show as can be seen on a lot of the tube sites, I just wish she would show off that sweet ass again :-(

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
03-05-2017 05:53
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles