GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Ella Jolie - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

[split] Ella Jolie - Studio 66 - Caps & Vids
Damn, Ella was sizzling and gorgeous last night in her white panties, sheer top and sexy nude heels. Soooo hot and exquisite, hehehe.Smile

Some amaaaazing shots of her pretty ass and I loved her hair and sparkling eyes. A special show from this fabulous beauty once again!
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2018 15:02 by verybadroger.)
31-03-2018 14:59
Find all posts by this user
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

RE: Ella Jolie - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
(10-03-2018 15:09 )arthree Wrote:  For me, the appeal is in that tight, natural body and her gorgeous smile. She turns my head Smile

And her exquisite, sexy voice. I always find myself rewinding and lingering over those sensuous tones.
31-03-2018 18:48
Heywood Jablome Offline
Master Poster

Personally I think it is one of the great shames of the babe show arena that a woman as beautiful and athletic as Ella is as utterly dull and uninspiring on screen.
She is fantastic on the phone too, always guaranteed to drain your balls (apart from the boring Dom evenings). Can't praise her high enough on the phones.
The way it is now, S66 may as well put on promo videos and let her do an audio only service. What a contrast if you look back to her early appearances - she was energetic, sexy as fuck, a real stand out performer.
Now she's little more than a static cutout of that performer - and the ridiculous Zoolander style front side only to camera is just a bit of a piss take after all this time.
I have listened in and called Ella plenty of times over the years and she is consistently filthy and impressive on the phone - but to be honest you may as well call her but switch channels for visual stimulation whilst doing so.
I'm sad to say it too as Ella is stunningly beautiful and one of my favourites, but performance wise has tailed off to a point where it is a bit embarrassing IMO.
01-04-2018 08:41
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

That bum needs to be unleashed, bare dammit!!

AKA Lara Croft
05-04-2018 22:09
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Wow Nurse Jolie certainly raising the pulse of the nation tonight Tongue Tongue blimey must be nearly 10 years shes been at it

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-04-2018 22:21
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

(01-04-2018 08:41 )Heywood Jablome Wrote:  Personally I think it is one of the great shames of the babe show arena that a woman as beautiful and athletic as Ella is as utterly dull and uninspiring on screen.
She is fantastic on the phone too, always guaranteed to drain your balls (apart from the boring Dom evenings). Can't praise her high enough on the phones.
The way it is now, S66 may as well put on promo videos and let her do an audio only service. What a contrast if you look back to her early appearances - she was energetic, sexy as fuck, a real stand out performer.
Now she's little more than a static cutout of that performer - and the ridiculous Zoolander style front side only to camera is just a bit of a piss take after all this time.
I have listened in and called Ella plenty of times over the years and she is consistently filthy and impressive on the phone - but to be honest you may as well call her but switch channels for visual stimulation whilst doing so.
I'm sad to say it too as Ella is stunningly beautiful and one of my favourites, but performance wise has tailed off to a point where it is a bit embarrassing IMO.

I get where you're coming from, dude. I really do. I think she's best when she has a set to herself. I'm a big, big fan and have been going back all the way to when she first started. Sometimes I wish she would spread her legs and the like a little more but I guess I like her sooooo much that I get drawn in and immersed in the little sensuous details of her performances that might not work for or engage everybody quite as much.

Just a different perspective. I value and cherish her appearances. I think she's often at her best in the very late/very early slots of 3 and 4 a.m. Love her body and she moves enough for me, hehee!!
28-04-2018 20:39
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

(16-04-2017 20:01 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Ironically some of the most boring girls on the shows like Ella, Cali Garcia, Honey Scott and Lucy Zara are the most reliable

Don't know how anybody could call Honey Scott boring. She's been sensational on XXXpanded over recent months! Soooo naughty and tantalising.
28-04-2018 20:56
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Impressive work from Ella tonight. The way she just sits and does fu** all is incredible. Inspiring even. bladewave

Such a shame. Waste of a beautiful body and cute face to be so tame and boring. I guess she brings in the calls, so that's all that matters.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2018 00:30 by mrmann.)
01-05-2018 00:09
TPain Offline
Ella #1 Fan

Ella has been sizzling hot recently, not being biased at all either
04-05-2018 08:10
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

(04-05-2018 08:10 )TPain Wrote:  Ella has been sizzling hot recently, not being biased at all either

Have to agree her in those tight pvc leggings was great.

Im like marmite.
04-05-2018 08:34
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles