Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

New channel launch

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: New channel launch
(03-02-2015 21:04 )301 Wrote:  Interestingly, Babestation have stopped tweeting about it this week.

Perhaps Babestation have decided to pull out of the partnership, maybe ETV has decided to go it alone, this might explain the hold up. At the moment Cellcast is the licence holder to Channel 945, a new deal could have been struck as ETV might find the current arrangement unworkable and could instead be favouring full control. Just a guess here as to why the advertising by BS has come to an abrupt halt.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2015 21:19 by Scottishbloke.)
03-02-2015 21:18
Find all posts by this user
Paul1982 Offline
Banned

(03-02-2015 21:04 )301 Wrote:  Interestingly, Babestation have stopped tweeting about it this week.
maybe their watching this forum and have realised the cats out of the bag so they're not bothering trying to keep our interest by telling us we're getting a new channel when we all know its not a new channel at all.
03-02-2015 21:47
Markus76 Offline
Junior Poster

Maybe Babestation realized what kind of Channel ETV is... Yes, tell me lies, sweet little lies ETV...Wink
03-02-2015 21:53
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Oh no........It looks like the ofcom rules have already started on ETV, not one of the ladies has got naked yet tonight and the nightshow started almost 3 hours ago and what makes it disturbing is the ones that are on tonight are normally the first to whip the panties off. It's not looking good for us SKY viewers. Not even side on nudity tonight. Anybody who's counting the days down until next week might just want to take a reality check Huh
04-02-2015 01:52
Digital Dave Away
Retired

I must say ETV's business plan is one of the most bizarre I've ever come across and is perhaps based on a new and unknown school of business known as Wilful Commercial Suicide.

1. Alienate your established audience which you've spent many years cultivating over an entire continent.

2. Build up a new audience in the UK (at the expense of the rest of Europe), most of whom will not know who you are and will not be remotely interested as you are just the same as all the rest, and you look exactly like Babestation with the same shit picture quality and graphics.

3. Go off air unexpectedly quickly like you did in 2012.

4. Idiots.
04-02-2015 03:06
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

This is what I said Dave in my initial post when it became clear that ETV would become the new channel. Back in 2012 our European cousins only had to tolerate ofcom rules for the first hour of the nightshow and even then they were up in arms about it. Now it'll be the full show.

I'll stand by what I said in my original post. ETV coming back to the SKY platform was a great idea in theory but only if they were able to bypass the current ofcom regulations. They should have bought channel 945 outright and with it find the legal loophole that would have allowed them to continue with their current Austrian Licence.

If ETV were unable to achieve this goal then they should have held out until some point in the future where ofcom rules might have been more in touch with the rest of Europe.
04-02-2015 03:30
Slick84 Offline
Junior Poster

They're slier than you might imagine. Yesterday's nightshow was even softer than the "UK guidelines" they posted on their Website would allow.
The night before, it was possible to see pussy shows and whatnot in the "Exclusive" section (with every viewer having to shell out some money for each show).
Tonight, instead, models and moderators alike were quick to explain that no "Exclusive" requests would be done.

So, it might be a way to tell viewers "See? We WOULD do such things but we can't. We can do them in the Exclusives, but you don't want us to 'cause you're protesting about having to pay, soooo... this is what you get."

The fact remains that, like I wrote at the beginning, they have this slightly toxic habit of doing even less than what they could.
04-02-2015 08:01
Charlemagne Offline

I viewed the show last night. Were they practicing for a day show because all the girls were fully clothed. Sad Not even a bra in sight.

I didn't view for long.
04-02-2015 08:26
5 van chenco Offline

(04-02-2015 03:06 )Digital Dave Wrote:  I must say ETV's business plan is one of the most bizarre I've ever come across and is perhaps based on a new and unknown school of business known as Wilful Commercial Suicide.

1. Alienate your established audience which you've spent many years cultivating over an entire continent.

You didn't mention that they have been alienating their established audience for many years. Cultivating? The only audience they have been cultivating in recent times is the audience for their website.
04-02-2015 09:10
Markus76 Offline
Junior Poster

Of course, yesterday was unwatchable.

The german Moderator always said, "We cant do that now"..... I beg your pardon, not everyone watch or read the Website. Why not tell them in a statement, why this things happens on TV.

But the only thing ETV really can very good was Self Praising and the commercials for the Website. But i am not sure, if Ofcom allows that promotion on TV. I am not from UK, but i heard alot about it.

And guys i must warn you, you will not get simulated masturbation or something else from them like Lori oder Preeti do. No, you get a topless dance and that is all. And nasty talking also not happens.

ETV is a big Circus. And the big count of Fans are about the time between 2005 - 2007 and 2010 as they were really hot. But now they think with Artsy Fartsy Stuff, they can get the UK Market...

Will it work??
04-02-2015 09:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV