Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average

Melons Marie - Chat, Caps & Video

iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

Smile Melons Marie - Chat, Caps & Video
Started a new thread for her, but if there is another one could someone move it and merge this post please.

Just to let everyone know there will be a video from her first night show last monday, just as soon as I've sorted it outWink

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
11-02-2015 20:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

RE: Melons Marie - Chat, Caps & Video
Finally and at long last, here she is...

[Image: NCOrO.jpg]

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
13-02-2015 15:42
wildfowler Offline
Male performer

Well worth the wait Marie has a great rack!

James Wildfowler

http://www.jameswildfowler.com
14-02-2015 16:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

[Image: Melons_Marie_Part_1_ts_0000.jpg] [Image: Melons_Marie_Part_1_ts_0003.jpg]

[Image: Melons_Marie_Part_1_ts_0004.jpg] [Image: Melons_Marie_Part_1_ts_0005.jpg]

[Image: Melons_Marie_Part_1_ts_0007.jpg] [Image: Melons_Marie_Part_1_ts_0015.jpg]

[Image: Melons_Marie_Part_1_ts_0020.jpg] [Image: Melons_Marie_Part_1_ts_0022.jpg]

[Image: Melons_Marie_Part_2_avi_0001.jpg] [Image: Melons_Marie_Part_2_avi_0002.jpg]

[Image: Melons_Marie_Part_2_avi_0003.jpg] [Image: Melons_Marie_Part_2_avi_0004.jpg]

[Image: Melons_Marie_Part_2_avi_0006.jpg] [Image: Melons_Marie_Part_2_avi_0010.jpg]

[Image: Melons_Marie_Part_2_avi_0011.jpg] [Image: Melons_Marie_Part_2_avi_0012.jpg]

[Image: Melons_Marie_Part_2_avi_0014.jpg] [Image: Melons_Marie_Part_2_avi_0016.jpg]

[Image: Melons_Marie_Part_2_avi_0021.jpg] [Image: Melons_Marie_Part_2_avi_0023.jpg]

Don't know why? But every time this beautiful young lady appears on screen, I keep thinking about squirting cream all over her tits then licking it off slowly with my tongueTongueHeartHeart

17-03-2015 12:28
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

17-03-2015 15:58
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

Sorry for the delay, but here she finally is...Big Grin

01-04-2015 11:18
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Enjoyed melons Marie last night. Thought she looked very nice and was in good form with lots of her playing and jiggling her magnificent big natural boobs

Piper Niven Superfan
15-04-2015 09:01
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(15-04-2015 09:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Enjoyed melons Marie last night. Thought she looked very nice and was in good form with lots of her playing and jiggling her magnificent big natural boobs

Just goes to show how different chap's perceive a girl's performance. At most times when watching her show, in between watching iluvcathy's brilliant re-runs of Patti and Claire, her routine was very predictable. Pull her top down, jiggle her boobs, pull her top up, and so on. Her movement on the sofa was virtually non existent too.
When you watch the performances of the likes of Patti, Claire and Wendy etc. they are always using as much of the set as they possibly can.
15-04-2015 13:20
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

Melons Marie - 15.04.2015

16-04-2015 14:51
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(15-04-2015 13:20 )derekdas Wrote:  Just goes to show how different chap's perceive a girl's performance. At most times when watching her show, in between watching iluvcathy's brilliant re-runs of Patti and Claire, her routine was very predictable. Pull her top down, jiggle her boobs, pull her top up, and so on. Her movement on the sofa was virtually non existent too.
When you watch the performances of the likes of Patti, Claire and Wendy etc. they are always using as much of the set as they possibly can.

I too prefer a more vigorous show with plenty of movement. The ladies you mention always put on a good show. Of course, if you think a girl's being too static you can always phone her up and ask her to move around a bit.

Question everything
17-04-2015 21:39

Click here to watch Studio 66