Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

The Pad vs Elite.........

Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

The Pad vs Elite.........
Kelly Bell & Vikki Thomas have decided to wear identical outfits today & run the two programmes head to head.

Girls will be girls! *sighs* & girls talk!

So you see Normal norm....... you may have done your utmost to change & look elitist

But the Pad is still showing you can take Vikki away but the channels look identical.

Now you must really do something to look elitist Tongue At the mo you look the same-identical even Rolleyes Now what ya gonna do?

The forum awaits....... gotta up the anti.

Sarah
PS, Are you aware Ofcom are taking a keen interest in all 900 channels this week? Just a heads up.

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
21-04-2009 11:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: The Pad vs Elite.........
It Doesn't matter what any of the day time girls wear it still wont get me calling them.

If they were in their birthday suit's then i'd ring them Big Grin

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2009 11:40 by SirAssAlot.)
21-04-2009 11:38
Find all posts by this user
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

To be fair they don't look EXACTLY the same...

Kelly Bell looks atleast a billion times better...Tongue
21-04-2009 11:46
Sarah Offline

Tintin Wrote:If they were in their birthday suit's then i'd ring them Big Grin

It's of no interest to the girls either, they just do their job & go home, although Elite are doing a bonus scheme.

I think its a great coup for the pad as theres no difference between them today. Come on Norm....... you do want to be different dont you?

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
21-04-2009 11:50
G@Z! Offline
Banned

kelly bell wins hands down
and when ain't ofcom watching the 900 channels its there obsession Big Grin
21-04-2009 11:53
Sarah Offline

DjM Wrote:To be fair they don't look EXACTLY the same...

Kelly Bell looks atleast a billion times better...Tongue

I gave thanks to your post as I recently had a run in with Vikki as she demanded I don't post any more images of her & the ones I did post I had to remove Sad

Now Danni is taking the same stance Sad

Come on girls... after all its what the lads want? I also know both girls read the forum all the time-how about posting some of your own? You will also gain a whole lot of friends, instead of losing them.

21-04-2009 11:55
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Haha, now theirs an impartial post Sarah. Wink

Seems like a good business tactic to me - copy the strongest player out there, try and tweak certain aspects to offer a few unique differences and slowly forge your own identity. Elite certainly seem to have done that on the night show, maybe not so much on the day show, but then the options for variety are maybe more limited.

I'd imagine given the undoubted similarities between the channels, that the only current loser is the Pad, as I'd imagine a percentage of their market share has been lost to Elite. If any channel needs to up the ante right now, I'd suggest it's the Pad....

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
21-04-2009 11:57
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

I did wonder why the girls on 912,948 and 965 were wearing the same outfits,now i know,we've been infested by the STEPFORD BABES Party People girls YOU ARE NEXT!

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2009 12:23 by Hollywood PillowPants.)
21-04-2009 12:22
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Sarah Wrote:It's of no interest to the girls either, they just do their job & go home, although Elite are doing a bonus scheme.

I think its a great coup for the pad as theres no difference between them today. Come on Norm....... you do want to be different dont you?

Sarah, may I ask if bonus schemes are exclusive to Elite?

I was under the impression that call minutes=more money for the performers across all the channels.
21-04-2009 13:14
Sarah Offline

Thats a question!

The pay for different channels is initially similar & initially not that good.

It soon becomes apparent that some girls will bring in a lot more money than others, some are more flirty, some are fancied much more & so on.

I can't answer your question as black & white, its a grey question as all the channels offer different rates & even the same channels offer different rates.

Elite will be about the current best paying station & they do offer a good bonus scheme too. But they do have good backing & they are out to attract the best girls. They also have to produce the goods & reach targets & they can disappear as quickly as they appeared.

So some girls may start on £20 ph that are virtually unknown but the ones at the top end will be on quite a lot more. Also some pay travel, some pay a bonus & no travel & so on.

So you see why I say its a grey area? & no one can answer that question directly.

But the girls on Elite will have to take calls all day long to warrant their pay & bonus.

but I also think the automatic cut off at 18 mins is way too long Norman....... why not cut off at 10mins?

21-04-2009 13:51
Thread Closed