hot and wet

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Hot & Wet

Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

RE: Hot & Wet
With the TBC on the chedule for last couple of days tales a big story!!! ?

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
07-08-2016 18:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

As yet no more news. They are still working but from 3 through till 11, each doing 4 hours, How long they can keep that up for is any ones guess. As for hiring new girls, I notice that FDL have a new one today, so they are out there to hire but are H & W actively looking for new girls or is there something else going on behind the scenes involving finances, who knows.
09-08-2016 09:01
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

Apparently, Leyla is due back next Monday. Alisia supposedly sometime in mid September. I still think its a waiting game for the channel.
09-08-2016 18:49
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for keeping us up to date, Steve, I'm annoyed I missed Tori's return. She's always been my favourite H&W girl. Whenever I look at the schedule it's always TBC so I never know who's coming on.
I'm worried that the hours seem to have been reduced. The last few days it just seems to have been Pleasure for 4 hours and Sarah/Chloe for 4 hours.
The channel just seemed to be hitting it's stride, I like the new set - a big improvement over the original one - and the introduction of the girl/girl shows was inspired. But now it seems to have stalled. I hope it picks up again but I fear for it.

Question everything
12-08-2016 21:37
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

I agree entirely milfspotter. It really has taken a dive. Girls being let go coz their call rate wasn't good enough and not replaced. Then two girls allowed to go on leave, replacements brought in which weren't up to scratch. Leyla is due back at 5pm Tuesday apparently when they will go back to 12 hour coverage 1 pm till 1 am. But still no days off for them for the foreseeable future.
14-08-2016 22:31
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

I may be jumping the gun here but 2 days of no show and I wonder if that is the end of H & W?????
17-08-2016 22:34
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

Well it looks as though H & W has died. There is no sign of it on the schedule for RTV. RIP. Goodbye Pleasure, Chloe, Sarah, Leyla and Alisia all the best for the future.
18-08-2016 08:37
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Always sad when a show dies but I'm particularly saddened by this one as it came along when there wasn't much alternative to BS Unleashed. They've given us some great girls and memories. Bella, Leyla, Tori, Carina, and in the early days, Aria. Good luck to them all and I hope they reappear again somewhere.

Question everything
19-08-2016 06:35
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

About 3 weeks ago I did ask RTV what was happening but as yet no reply. In view of it being talked about in the chat and a couple of threads started on RTV I have PM'd someone at RTV asking for confirmation or denial of the fact. As soon as I get a reply I will post it for everyone to see, but yes it is a shame and yes there were some good girls on there. I know not everyone will agree but at the end it is personal choice.
19-08-2016 08:43
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

Hi There.
If you weren't aware already H & W reappeared on our screens today. Starting at 1pm with a g/g show featuring Angelique and Fantasy. Great show an no holds barred. They were followed by Lara, again another new girl but a lovely bubbly personality and great curves. I think she will be a hit. They have both done 3 hours each. Sonya has arrived to finish the evening off for H & W. I just hope that this is their return and they don't disappear again for 2 or 3 days and then restart.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2016 18:03 by steve1057.)
01-10-2016 17:49

hot and wet