hot and wet

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Hot & Wet

steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Hot & Wet
She is only here till Wednesday but is working every day and she has said that she won't rule out a return in the future. The other interesting piece of information is that Fantasy is her sister and it was partly through her that Bella returned.
07-01-2017 01:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

Dont forget its Bellas last day tomorrow. She has said that if the time and conditions are right, if she is asked she will return. So good news for Bella lovers. Now for the bad news, its Pleasures and Euforias last day on Thursday. Pleasure going on holiday to start with and then back home to Brazil. Euforia going to South Korea as a burlesque dancer. No contract so if she doesn't like it she can leave. She has enjoyed her time on H & W so may be back if things don't work out for her. Dea is going home for a couple of weeks on Friday and it would appear that Angelique and Sonya will not be coming back. As a result as from Friday, H & W will be manned by Lara and Fantasy unless they get some new blood in to help out.
10-01-2017 21:14
mikegarn Offline
Master Poster

It's been a joy to have the wonderful Bella back, even if only briefly. Let's hope she will be able to return in due course.
11-01-2017 16:31
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

Bella(Heart) is back in Prague and will be returning to our screens tomorrow apparently. Also, Fantasy is taking a short break at the beginning of February and Euforia will be returning to replace her. Apparently the Dancing is not turning out to be as she expected. Unfortunate for Seoul but fortunate for H & W.
19-01-2017 23:54
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(19-01-2017 23:54 )steve1057 Wrote:  Bella(Heart) is back in Prague and will be returning to our screens tomorrow apparently. Also, Fantasy is taking a short break at the beginning of February and Euforia will be returning to replace her. Apparently the Dancing is not turning out to be as she expected. Unfortunate for Seoul but fortunate for H & W.

That's great news about Bella. I'm sorry for Euforia that it's not worked out in Korea but on a personal level I'm delighted she'll be returning.

Question everything
21-01-2017 10:39
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Hope somebody managed to cap or record new girl Angie yesterday. I missed her show because I was at work and I'm going to miss Vanessa today for the same reason. I wonder if it's the same girl who was on Fleur de Lis last year.

Question everything
24-01-2017 07:36
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Sometimes the lighting on the new set is awful, casting horrible shadows of the babes (see Angie's set of 21 Feb for an example). But sometimes it is OK, as in Frida and Fantasy's set from last night. It may have helped that the camera was positioned slightly to the side of the bed for that one.
I noticed the other day that when Bella came on she adjusted some controls to flick through a whole range of lighting colours until she settled on one she liked, so I wonder if it's the babes personal choice of the lighting colour they have.

Question everything
25-02-2017 08:25
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

Sorry I have not updated this site for a while but I lost track of it for a while and then have been in hospital over the weekend. So I will try and update you all on the channel. Angie and Vanessa have both left, again. I don't know the reason for Vanessa going but Angie got into a dispute with the management and wasn't keen on doing what they asked and they wouldn't bend to accommodate her so she decided to leave. Pleasure has returned but for 3 months only and then will be leaving again but for good this time. 2 new girls started on Friday and I haven't seen either of them yet, Scarlett and Frida. There is another new girl in the pipeline but it is not definite as yet, so it may not happen. Unfortunately today has not been good for the channel. Problems with the camera on Fantasy/Deas shift, then technical problems meant that Scarlett lost her complete shift. Pleasure and Athena swapped shifts and Pleasure didn't start till just before 9 but at least they are back up and running again. The only other thing is that Bella has returned but only for about 3 months I think, so she will not be here for too much longer. I think that is all for now.
28-02-2017 21:38
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for keeping us updated Steve and sorry to hear you have been in hospital. Hope you're recovered now. It's a shame Angie and Vanessa have left but Frida and Scarlett both look promising. Frida has done a couple of good girl-girl shows so far.

Question everything
28-02-2017 23:08
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

Recovering still Milfspotter but tx anyway. I have met both new girls now and I think they are both good additions to the channel. That is one good thing about this channel, they have not really made bad choices in girls joining them and they all get on well together away from the camera. Which also makes for good working relationships between the girls. So hopefully that will continue.
01-03-2017 22:25

hot and wet