hot and wet

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hot & Wet
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Hot & Wet
She is only here till Wednesday but is working every day and she has said that she won't rule out a return in the future. The other interesting piece of information is that Fantasy is her sister and it was partly through her that Bella returned.
07-01-2017 01:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

Dont forget its Bellas last day tomorrow. She has said that if the time and conditions are right, if she is asked she will return. So good news for Bella lovers. Now for the bad news, its Pleasures and Euforias last day on Thursday. Pleasure going on holiday to start with and then back home to Brazil. Euforia going to South Korea as a burlesque dancer. No contract so if she doesn't like it she can leave. She has enjoyed her time on H & W so may be back if things don't work out for her. Dea is going home for a couple of weeks on Friday and it would appear that Angelique and Sonya will not be coming back. As a result as from Friday, H & W will be manned by Lara and Fantasy unless they get some new blood in to help out.
10-01-2017 21:14
mikegarn Offline
Senior Poster

It's been a joy to have the wonderful Bella back, even if only briefly. Let's hope she will be able to return in due course.
11-01-2017 16:31
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

Bella(Heart) is back in Prague and will be returning to our screens tomorrow apparently. Also, Fantasy is taking a short break at the beginning of February and Euforia will be returning to replace her. Apparently the Dancing is not turning out to be as she expected. Unfortunate for Seoul but fortunate for H & W.
19-01-2017 23:54
milfspotter Offline
Master Poster

(19-01-2017 23:54 )steve1057 Wrote:  Bella(Heart) is back in Prague and will be returning to our screens tomorrow apparently. Also, Fantasy is taking a short break at the beginning of February and Euforia will be returning to replace her. Apparently the Dancing is not turning out to be as she expected. Unfortunate for Seoul but fortunate for H & W.

That's great news about Bella. I'm sorry for Euforia that it's not worked out in Korea but on a personal level I'm delighted she'll be returning.

Current fave day babe: Danni Levy
Current fave night babe: Goldie Lox
Current fave web babe: Natalia (Foxxx)
21-01-2017 10:39
milfspotter Offline
Master Poster

Hope somebody managed to cap or record new girl Angie yesterday. I missed her show because I was at work and I'm going to miss Vanessa today for the same reason. I wonder if it's the same girl who was on Fleur de Lis last year.

Current fave day babe: Danni Levy
Current fave night babe: Goldie Lox
Current fave web babe: Natalia (Foxxx)
Today 07:36

hot and wet